J
Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I only met two random shinies back wen I was playing HeartGold (not the Red Gyarados).
    Try to get into contact with me in any way once you get back! Maybe then, you'll learn something new.
    Hmm... There seems to be some sort of timezone trouble. Don't worry too much, though - I'll try to answer any questions you have when I come online!
    Writer's Workshop, huh? Thanks for reminding me. Don't worry too much about everything, and take things slowly. You'll soon find out that it's easy being a forum member, and an active one at that! Have fun!
    Welcome to the forums! I think you should have already received the PM about me being your veteran member. Nice to meet you!

Anyway, if you need any help, feel free to ask me. Or any other members who are experienced!

You should be able to find me most often in Outside the Box, Pokémon Video Games, The Trade Center, and The Garden Grotto. However, there is a good chance that I'll be elsewhere in the forums!

I'll throw in a friend request, just to be sure.
    I did see the tag, I really did. XD I just have so much homework to do, and there's other stories I'm reading, plus three or four I'm writing, so . . . yeah. I'm a very slow reviewer.
    Ah, really? ^_^;;; Wow, you're going pretty quickly. I'm trying to catch up on some homework and other fics, so I'll try to get to yours in a day or two.
    Let me tell you, I'm in the middle of writing a review up for your new first chapter right now. :D So yeah, that's not a problem.

However, it might take a while, because I'm juggling three or four posts I'm trying to write at the same time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom