Recent content by Jesterman

1. J

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Best one since RocketGarden.
  2. J

Do you remember the first manga you read?

Pokemon Adventures/Special. MASTER RACE.
  3. J

Wii U Discussion

I should buy that hard drive! I think I'll just buy like a 40 dollar 300 gig external and be done with it. :/ EDIT: I guess I should give my thoughts: I was stuck with a basic model because of a pre-order mix-up, but I've had a lot of fun, although I think giving free games to people who payed...
  4. J

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Re: Post your current Ctrl+V(v2) IS abc as easy as 123?
  5. J

Most Difficult Gym Leader in each generation?

Gen I: Sabrina. Psychic types are OP as crap in Gen I. Gen II: Whitney and her stupid Miltank can go burn in hell. Gen III: Wattson. Just Wattson. Gen IV: Whitney is even harder the stupid dumb fsdhhfhdfj Gen V: EDIT: LENORA I LOST SO MANY TIMES AGHHH
  6. J

PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2.

The fact of the matter is, would Pokemon ACTUALLY drive someone so far as to abuse an animal? COULD it? Yes. WOULD it? Probably not. Pokemon doesn't outright ABUSE animals, they just battle. Honestly, this game is taking it WAY out of proportion, like PETA does. This game would be MORE likely to...
  7. J

PETA Releases "Pokemon Black and Blue", attacking B&W2

ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooo
  8. J

PETA Releases "Pokemon Black and Blue", attacking B&W2

Hoo boy. My only question is why didn't they do this when it was more relevant? Obviously it's more of PETA's offensive propaganda.
  9. J

Game Grumps

Boopinest thread on the forum. Only ratings: 7/7 asses ITT: Discuss Game Grumps, JonTron, Egoraptor, and pausing balls by way of going vertically downwards on stairs. http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGrumps http://www.youtube.com/user/egoraptor http://www.youtube.com/user/JonTronShow...
  10. J

Gravity Falls

"I'm at the pizza hut, I'm at the taco bell, I'm at the combination pizza hut and taco bell.."
  11. J

Anyone who has an apostrophe in their username, please read

Next, ALL symbols will be glitched, and I will be one of the only members left with normal names.
  12. J

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 release date confirmed: New English names revealed

Am I the only one who doesn't give a crap about names? However I would have liked to see the rival's name. shh i think pokestar studio is better than pokewood shh
  13. J

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Carrots. Due to the fact that when I was little, I ate a piece of Carrot and threw up on the spot.
  14. J

What do you think of this deck i'm working on?

I'd do it like that but I don't have the cards. xD Thanks for the feedback! I will be removing a couple of lines (Growlithe line Axew line and Litwick line) but I'm pretty adamant on keeping Venusaur. The energies aren't complete, as I don't have enough, though the idea is... x4 Grass x1 Double...
  15. J

What do you think of this deck i'm working on?

Fire deck, with a bit of grass. Support is a big theme. I'm working with what I have. Tournament Legal. Pokemon x1 Torchic (Dark Explorers) x1 Combusken (Dark Explorers) x1 Blaziken (Dark Explorers) x2 Reshiram EX (Next Destinies) Used for attacking with Emboar to get Brave Fire on the...
Back
Top Bottom