J
Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well that pet is epic enough to count for 10 awesome pets. c:
    Plus I was only lucky enough to grab the Graveyard Potion and Reborn Potion in the Token Shop awhile back. xD
    I like all the glade pets, I just haven't decided on which one I'd want yet. :c
    I'll stick with my Reborn Rreign because it reminds me of a Charizard. xD Or my Graveyard Terracoon, since it looks epic.
    mmhm, you're very welcome! i hope you get the pet you want.
    i still have a couple pets left that i need to color and stuff...i got a loyalty box and chose the pet slot totem, so i'll be able to use that when i get a GA.
    oh, and someone on the pets board on subeta has a glade kora up for adoption! why don't you go check it out?
    yep! the glade koras are lovely. c:
    are you going to turn one of your existing pets into a glade kora, or are you planning to get another one?
    really? i wish you luck, then! everyone's looking for a glade potion now...not that i blame them! the glade pets are beautiful.

i was lucky enough to catch an ornate floral pitcher restock shortly after the glade legeica was released, so i only had to shell out about 2mil.
    okeydokey!
    haha, i remember when i first signed up on subeta...i was mad obsessed with blob kitties. i worked forever trying to make a transparent blob kitty avatar that i could use everywhere, but i didn't know how to do it right and it came out bad.
    nice! i was just looking through the shipping pictures and was like 'hey, that's from subeta!' P:

i'm signed up as xalia. i'll be sure to look you up!
    hello, and welcome to bulbagarden!

i noticed your avatar - that's one of the subeta stickers, isn't it? are you signed up there, by any chance? :eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom