Recent content by Jez

1. Jez

Sexism in the Pokemon anime

A female heroine, … yes …… but a very shy girl in distress struggling between male fights and who must be protected at all costs… I find that the concept of the new series is very sexist.
  2. Jez

Review JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

it's probably because he has a running gag with the pokemon who abuse him since Victreebel (carnivine, cacnea, mareanie etc)
  3. Jez

Preview JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

is this the preview for MPM episode 11? Where is the Team Rocket appearance announced by the leakers in this preview???
  4. Jez

Preview JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

I have been racking my brain night and day since Friday's episode... I suppose Jessie, James, and Meowth will meet up in MPM 11... I imagine that along the way, following their separate paths, they will look up at the sky, then they will see the rainbow, follow it, and end up to be together...
  5. Jez

What if it turns out that this is really their end and Yuyama openly mocks? The current staff didn't seem to care much about Team Rocket… and Masafumi Mima, MikiShin and Inuko are very quiet on Twitter… I’m worried…
  6. Jez

this end… was a bad joke… It's not April 1st yet... They can't taunt us like that, it’s pure torture, it’s not funny…
  7. Jez

Team Rocket Saved My Life

My love for James and the Team Rocket has also helped me overcome a lot of things: rape, school bullying, a miscarriage, an alcoholic husband, the poverty , and now my father is in the terminal phase of tracheal cancer and the Team Rocket is also leaving... I understand how you feel... The Team...
  8. Jez

Preview JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

I've waited so long to see Mine Jr again!!! T_T ... I hope it's not going to be Ash who will carry it in his arms throughout the episode.……..
  9. Jez

Which era of the anime do you prefer?

My favorite era of anime extends from OS to the end of DP... After that, I liked some episodes in the following series, but in my opinion, those series were more like spin-offs, so to me, the true series will always be OS-DP.
  10. Jez

I am also very impatient to see this episode. I have been searching for leaks or any information for days but of course I find nothing and waiting is torture. I can't wait to see the preview tomorrow. I have been waiting for 11 years to find out what happened to the Sinnoh Pokemon of the Team...
  11. Jez

What is your guys favorite anime only characters?

My absolute favorite character is James!!! He’s a “villain" but it's a role he plays. He boasts in front of 10-year-old kids but has extremely low self-worth. He is very kind towards those he loves, always ready to put others before himself and not hesitating to endure pain or humiliation for...
  12. Jez

This is probably the return of Pokemon that were supposedly dropped off at headquarters without proper separation: Jessie: Seviper, Yanmega, Woobat, Frillish, Gourgeist James: Mime Jr., Carnivine, Yamask, Amoonguss, Inkay (Morpeko????)
  13. Jez

Review JN138: Satoshi VS Kasumi! Seaside One-on-One!!

They only wanted Clauncher's claw... The lobster claws grow back... Clauncher wasn't going to die or have a limb permanently amputated… Team Rocket character development has repeatedly shown that they aren't heartless… I wonder what sick pleasure these writers have in starving the Team Rocket...
  14. Jez

The End of Pokemon Journeys Predictions

I think "Pokémon Journeys" doesn't end, which is why the series is simply called "Pocket Monsters" in Japan. It will continue and Ash & Goh will visit Paldea among other regions but the next few years will focus more on Chloe, Eeve, the school, the Pokemon contest and maybe other characters...
  15. Jez

Preview JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!

I think this episode is the conclusion of a "Project Mew" trilogy and that the sentence: « Pokemon, I glad I got to meet you! » is said by Goh to Mew.
Back
Top Bottom