Recent content by JFHavoc

1. J

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I usually go to the Name origin on Bulbapedia articles to get nicknames. My favorite so far has been my Snivy (now a Serperior) Snickers.
  2. J

Your "YES!" moments

The first time I got a Pokemon to level 100. I was so ecstatic
  3. J

Pokémon World Government

Probably a similar way to how Japan is governed.
  4. J

Trade and Tradeback Thread

I hear you can find them in Twist Mountain.
  5. J

I would be more than willing to do that, but when you transfer pokemon from Gen IV over to Gen V they're held items are placed in the Gen IV inventory, so all you'd really be doing is giving me the Metal Coat.
  6. J

Yes, yes I do.
  7. J

I can help you out. My friend code is: 1721-2949-3671 What kind of favor are we talking?
  8. J

Help evolving Gurdurr

Could anyone help me evolve my Gurdurr by trading it with me, and then trading back? You could use the opportunity to evolve one of your own Pokemon, or if you want something in return I guess you could ask and I'll see if I have anything. Any help is appreciated. :)
  9. J

I'm not exactly sure if this is the proper section for this thread, but I do technically "want" someone to help me evolve my Gurdurr. It's a simple trade Gurdurr to you and then you trade him back to me. You could use this opportunity to evolve your own trade-evolution pokemon if you'd like. Or...
Back
Top Bottom