• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Soz, I've been a bit sick lately and didn't notice. Next time, I would prefer if you asked me if I wanted to battle first
    Hey.

[23:51] HKimF: We probably messed that up somewhere.
    [23:51] HKimF: Its' metal coat

This about which one to get Scizor, it is Metal Coat.
    Forget about trading... I'll give larvitar to you through the gift station k??

Keep the pidgey :)
    You have to post the rules of the battle and send your Pokemon out in the first post ;) e.g:
    1 vs 1
    DPPt
    No holds/weather/terrain
    Basic Pokemon

Then your Pokemon and nickname, gender and ability ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom