Jimiinthesky
Local time
3:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i think i still need your name in game so i can register you in my pal pad.

I'll trade you a wobbuffet, Dratini, and a Banette. keep any of the three you like, but i would recommend banette since it can get items from wild pokemon easily, it has theif, and frisk.
    Yes, I'm up for it. FC is 1462-2328-9561, name is :), it has to be the one letter variant.

I have all the shards and a heart scale, If you want anything else, nows the time to ask, still want Pokerus.:)
    Okay cool, just shoot me a message when you're ready. If you have aim that would be even easier, my screenname is 'idcfimnohero"

FC: 4296 8933 7572
    Meh sort of dull. Then I had practice for the school musical until 5:30. So now I'm pretty pooked.
    Yeah, I love Studio Ghibli too. I've been watching them since I was 6.
    Revision or gcses limits how much I get on here D:
    First exam in a week, yay! .__.

Hope you're alright, and I don't have Platinum yet, but I'm planning too =)
    So far I have a few geodudes, a good few starlys and shinxes, a couple of electrikes and a magnemite that I caught myself. I have trade for a shiny ponyta, dragonite and bronzor. But mine aren't for trade right now as I haven't decided which ones to keep.

Not too in to battling right now. I'm going to practice loads over the summer and train up good pokemon for it
    Yeah, I just started a couple days ago, but I'm getting the hang of things. :) I'm not into much Pokémon stuff besides the games, but the games themselves I love. Might try chaining shinies a lot soon, but I'm also working on the post-E4 events in Platinum, and doing final filling in of my Diamond Pokédex.
    1. I'm in class at the moment

2. when I DO find a WiFi signal at school, it's really weak, so I can't guarantee that I would stay connected throughout the entire battle

3. I have a competitive team in mind, but I haven't made it, and I don't have another one ready.

Sorry :-(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom