Jimiinthesky
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xD I'm done with both Platinum and Pearl. Though I'm doing Battle Frontier with a friend right now. So maybe later?
    Battle? Like now? Not that I'd mind it, but I don't exactly have the greatest competitive battling team yet.
    Aw darn, I didn't see your VM until now. Well next time we're both on top of things, I'd love to battle. Just PM me or I'll PM you or whatever. :)
    Heh, same here. I just watch them if I stumble upon them on TV. Otherwise, I don't really watch it. I'm a big fan of the games though, even though I don't even have Platinum >__< I love wifi and my Wii. I play it all the time.

Friendly battle, eh? Sounds good. I'm gonna tell you right now... you're gonna win *shrugs*. Lol, alright man, talk to ya some other time.
    Yeah, that's how I am, minus the part about testing myself XD

Hm... My interest shift really quickly :/ ... I'm pretty into anime and manga, but I wouldn't call myself an Otaku. I love the InuYasha anime and I'm currently reading/watching xxxHolic (good stuff...). I'm also huge on graphic design an filmmaking ;D Ha ha, what about you?
    What's up? Heh, battle? Me? Nah, not competetively anyway, though I won't turn down a good, friendly battle XD. I trade like crazy though.

I'm guessing you're a pretty big competetive battler?
    Well it wont need too much work - just a couple of ajustments
    As for the crt hit if you want any advice let me know. That move has high crt ratio and my Infernape was hold a crt+ lense - in my experience you get 1/3 to hit crt same with burn from Togekiss in round 1 with with its S.Grace
    Thanks it was a Good battle - score was more 1 sided than the battle really was - Shame about the disconnection but I kinda expected it cause you seemed to have trouble linking - second time the link was pretty quick - sods law
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom