Jimiinthesky
Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's basically a Wifi gym challenge..

(which in writing, sounds really nerdy o.0
    It's not.. I swear ;D)
    ..and there are some awesome guys in there :)

Yeah, and the fact that the original Pokémon are awesome :)
    So about 7:45 then? And I don't know how many battles. Best of 5? I would really like to trade. We'll have to see.
    If you get more into Wifi battling, you should check out the IPGL forum here =)

Haha, but out of all the Fire starters, Charizard would own ;D
    Soz, they were mine. I was talking about me having them. can we battle later today? My friend code is '1290 4216 3645'. Is it okay if we battle at about 7:45? Do you live in UK? And if we do, pokemon levels should be 50. Is that okay?
    haha, thank god for shell bells XD

You basically won that, I got ridiculously lucky with Kong

Best battle I've had :D
    No, do you not have any of these: moltres, articuno, dialga, ditto, blastiose, empoleon, magnezone, lapras, pidgeot, leafeon,. I have loads of pokemon, so if you've got them, i'll try and see if there's any others you want.
    I like using my starter pokemon once I've defeated the elite-4. However I do love my Ditto... yeh, we can battle! And have you got a johto starter that you could trade for one my pokemon?
    I grew into pokemon years ago, when I was about four or five, and I'm 11 now. I don't know if theirs anybody younger than 11 on here... I got leaf green, emerald, diamond, mystery dungeon blue, explorers of darkness... All ds games for pokemon released since md blue. How r u? And where in the world do you live?
    Thanx for the friend request!!!!!!!!!!!! What are your fav things? Mine are watching and playing pokemon, watching doctor who, simpsons, doing drama stuff, music, manga, anime...
    Ahh, that's kind of annoying =/
    Considering I've played through every Pokemon game multiple times (sad, I know ;D), I'm kind of pissed that the only shiny I've EVER found is a violin/bug thing XD

I'll just heal and get them set up, let me know when you get on wifi :)
    I just caught a lvl. 20 Dratini, if that'd do?
    I don't suppose you have a Voltorb, do you..? :D
    Yeah sure, I'll look forward to it!
    Your Honchkrow looked good btw =)

And accept the request, or there's an option under the list of friends in a person's profile ^_^
    Auto level 100?
    It'll make it fairer, and it's the standard.

The usual clauses:
    - Sleep Clause (No more than one Pokémon can be put to sleep)
    - Species Clause (No more than one of each species of Pokémon per team)
    - Evasion Clause (No moves or items that deal with accuracy)
    - OHKO Clause (No OHKO moves)
    - Self-KO Clause (If a move is used that KO's both opponents' final Pokémon, the user loses)

Good luck! :D
    I'll give you a battle on wifi, if you want? ^_^
    No legends, preferably.

My fc is: 1590-8844-3281
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom