Jimiinthesky
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed. One day I'll get Wifi, one day~

Go to User CP, then click on Group Memberships on the left side of the screen. Once you're there you can join whichever groups you want, all you have to do is state a reason why you would like to join (eg. "I think Misty is a cool character." is what I used for the Misty group, since I didn't want to get long-winded on why I liked her.)

Afterwords you'll notice that under each group there is a list of group leaders. Send one of them a PM or VM about requesting to join the group. I didn't do this at first because I didn't want to be annoying, but actually it lets them know to check the group applications (since for some reason they don't get notifications when people apply to join.)
    R = Team Rocket Fan.
    :peace: = Originally meant peace between SPPf and BMGf, but now I take it that it means something along the lines of being a peaceful poster/not being a jackass to other users.
    :miniAGAsh: = Ash Fan.
    :minimisty: = Misty Fan.
    :minibrock = Brock fan.

If they had :minigary: and :minitracey: groups I'd apply for those too. I enjoy the majority of the main and semi-important characters on the show.

No battling or trading here for me, due to lack of Wifi. As for collecting, I own a small collection of Pokécrap.
    Naw, mods have their unsernames italicized or in bold, like Blazevoir and DCM. I just happen to like a lot of things they had usergroups for. Did you want those icons too?
    Overwhelming. Absolutely swamped with things that need to be done a week ago
    Yes, I'm certain.

Well, at least I was certain until you asked that :( Do they have any exp. points on them or something? :-\

And I checked Karrablast, his IVs are also very good ;)
    Teehee, I was tempted to try and take the Terrakion ;)

Thanks for the trade, t'was a pleasure :-D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom