Recent content by Jimlaad43

1. J

Pokemon you thought were from a different generation

I never realised that the Chinchou and Slugma lines were Gen II and not III.
  2. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Are there any Gyms/Elite Fours where Shedinja can't be damaged? Are there any gyms or Elite Four members where the attacks are all the right types such that they have no effect on Shedinja?
  3. J

Most Badass Pokemon?

Vespiquen It has unique attacks that are just loads of Combee flying into something. A bug with control over loads of others just for it's own attacks is Badass.
  4. J

Your Own Gym Leaders And Elite Four

1st Gym Leader Name: Convece (F) Specialty: Ground Pokemon: Sandile L7, Diglett L9, Hippopotas L10 Gym Theme: Earthquake-prone Land Badge: Tectonic Badge Info: Convece comes from Convection Currents, which move plates and cause earthquakes. The low levels represent the closeness of the gym to...
  5. J

Pokemon you habitually mispronounce.

Things like Zapdos, Ariados and just basically words ending in dos are wrong. Zap-doss is how it should be pronounced, not Zap-douwse. And Ore-EE-a-douwse? ar-ee-a-doss is much better.
  6. J

Your gym's secondary function

Mine would be a race track (not a stupid American Oval, a proper one like Silverstone or Monza).
  7. J

Pokemon References in Other Franchises

In Dutch Robot Wars, there was a team called Pika, completely based on Pikachu. They entered 2 robots in the championships. Pika - Robot Wars Wiki - Robot Wars Extreme, BBC
  8. J

Type-effectiveness reasons.

Nope. The pen is mightier than the sword, and Brain vs Brawn are two sayings which show that mental power is better than just physical strength.
  9. J

Most hideous Pokemon?

Igglybuff it looks like an ugly Albino version of Jigglypuff with the whiter body and red eyes.
  10. J

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

If anything, it's common decency. All (but one) balls give the Pokemon a chance to escape, so by knocking something out, you remove the chance it has to stay wild.
  11. J

Type-effectiveness reasons.

Psychic is a representation of the Human mind. Humans have cured many diseases and Poisons, so Brain power cures Poison; thus Poison is weak to Psychic.
  12. J

Do you enjoy the franchise a lot more now that you're older?

I only had the Trading cards when I was younger. Now I am older, I have played the games and Watched the anime. I enjoy it now, and think the games are great at my age, as you are now more brainy, and can strategise much better than a young child can.
  13. J

Ideas For New Pokemon

Chandelibra A branched evolution of Lampent, based on a 3-branched Candelabra.
  14. J

If you could invent a new type

Venom Not an invention, just a scientific definition that will reclassify some of the Poison type aspects. Venom and Poison are different things. Poison has to be ingested (eaten or breathed in), whereas Venom is injected into the bloodstream. Poison types that would become Venom (All not...
  15. J

Dream Team

Chandelure - So powerful and fast, with a high range of attack types Vespiquen - Attack Order is beastly Swampert - Mystic Water/Splash Plate + STAB + Surf = Amazing power. Earthquake too. Salamence - Dragon attacks with major power Zapdos - Secret Weapon The sixth is tough. I thought...
Back
Top Bottom