• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by JinksChow

1. J

Is being a Pokemon Coordinator (or Performer) more stressful than a Pokemon Trainer on a badge quest?

In some ways, being a Pokemon Coordinator is definitely more stressful than being a trainer who challenges gyms. However, I feel that the first point is worth addressing further in the OP. While there is probably no hard limit on the number of badges a gym can give out in a year, there probably...
  2. J

Review JN058: Panic! Gokulin Ball!! / Come on, Kamukame - The Turtle Race!

I haven't watched the episode yet, in what way was Ash OOC? Also, the writer for this episode is Deko Akao, so I suppose this is to be expected...
  3. J

Galarian Star Tournament in the Anime?

The anime can barely handle depicting the Pokemon World Tournament even partially, I think the Galarian Star Tournament would probably only be possible in the anime as a single episode clip show with maybe 3 minutes tops of actually choreographed fight scenes.
  4. J

Preview JN058: Panic! Gokulin Ball!! / Come on, Kamukame - The Turtle Race!

To be frank, I'm pretty sure Japanese children just love butts. Since it first aired in 2018, おしりたんてい (or literally "Butt Detective") has been a mainstay in the Weekly Top 10 anime ranking. Not to mention, one of the things Crayon Shin-Chan (another popular family-friendly anime in Japan) is...
  5. J

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

I see. I'm currently rewatching the Pokemon anime myself, so I'll pay attention to those issues when I get to DP
  6. J

I see, what were the general criticisms of DP at the time?
  7. J

DP was terrible in its first year? According to who?
  8. J

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

https://pokemonday.pokemon.co.jp/result/01/ Apparently, the Pokemon of the Year (according to Japanese polls) is... Dedenne! Thus, Ash shall now switch his Pikachu for Dedenne before the end of the year. (/s) I honestly can't tell if this is a joke poll, or the Japanese audience have...
  9. J

...you know, it's actually pretty hilarious, in a sad and twisted way, that the writers are literally making Pokemon fall into Goh's lap while he's sleeping. It's as though the writers think Goh isn't catching enough Pokemon, so they are now trying to have him catch Pokemon in his sleep. Of...
  10. J

SPECIAL BONUS: Pokémon Sun & Moon Anime Production Settei Art!

https://img.mandarake.co.jp/aucimg/8/4/1/1/0001808411.jpeg While I wasn't the biggest fan of Ash's SM design, I think he looks really nice here! This seems to be a nice mix between XY and final SM design: his face zags aren't as prominent while the lines and features are sharp like in XY, but...
  11. J

Pokemon Natures

While Ash's Greninja from the Sun and Moon Special Demo would have its nature reset upon being transferred to the full game; prior to being transferred, Ash's Greninja would have a hardy nature
  12. J

Preview JN060: Aim to Be a Scallion Master! Charge with Chivalry!!

Wow, we're heading back already? Is this the first time in JN that we'll be seeing a location (that's not Vermilion City) for the second time?
  13. J

Pokemon DVR Ratings Thread

So... it's been quite some time since I updated this thread, but now DVR ratings for Episodes 40-54 have been updated for both series in the OP. Comparing corresponding episodes for Pokémon (2019) (or Pokémon JN, as it's now more commonly abbreviated as) to Pokémon Sun and Moon, it would seem...
  14. J

Pokemon Journeys: Thoughts So Far

I see, thanks for your troubles.
  15. J

News Pokémon Journeys Replaces Its Series Director

Is this normal for an anime series? I was under the impression that the creative process behind the scenes would be more close-knitted, but now it seems that they work separately from each other? Oh, and slight update. Based on the latest weekly report from Video Research Ltd., make it 3.6%...