Recent content by Jioruji Derako

1. J

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Perhaps a tad late, but for anyone who was previously experiencing issues with the Erika's Garden skin on Bulbapedia, everything is fixed and working properly now (or should be). If you've managed to switch to a different skin, it's safe to switch back now. Though I haven't found anything...
  2. J

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Hum, only just noticed this myself (I don't check my messages often, since I have it set to email me notifications; it seems to have decided not to do that anymore, either). As a user of the Erika's Garden skin myself, I've also got the same issue, so yes, it's an issue alright. The CSS is...
  3. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Black and white on 3DS......is there a problem coming? And just a note, the Bulbapedia forums are for questions related to the wiki itself, not for game questions. I've moved your thread over to the Pokémon Video Games forum (not that it matters too much, since if I'm not mistaken, bluesun...
  4. J

Animated images and file size

Posting whatever program you use to make these images would also help; different programs will compress differently (I can save perfectly identical images as .PNG files in both Photoshop and GIMP, but the filesize ends up ever-so-slightly larger on the one saved in GIMP). I've seen other...
  5. J

Assist Egg Move Glitch

If that's the case, with a bit of work, this method could be used to work out what an egg contains before it hatches.
  6. J

Glitchdex question

If you don't have it, I can dig into the deletion log and grab the article's original contents for you.
  7. J

Archives Animated Sprites ?

Re: Archives:Animated Sprites ? It's nearly impossible to safely re-size that small of an image without some damage, but if they're all random (and close to the same sizes), I'll hazard a guess and say that they've not been resized, but cropped. To elaborate on what Werdnae said; a number of...
  8. J

Orre - Main Series? Or Side Game?

If a new category was created, it would most likely work best with SnorlaxMonster's original suggestion of Main Series | Side Series | Spin-Off Titles
  9. J

The Great Arceus Debate: Should We Include Arceus's Formes on Each Type Page? (Join!)

Re: The Great Arceus Debate: Should We Include Arceus's Formes on Each Type Page? (Jo The way I see it is, Arceus at no point changes form(e)s; it has an ability that allows it to temporarily change its type, nothing more. It is still Arceus, the base stats don't change, the moveset doesn't...
  10. J

Tildes

to add onto evkl's explaination; The tilde (~) key is located on the top-left of all standard keyboards, prior to the 1 key. If for some reason you don't have access to the tilde on your keyboard, the editing toolbar you see while making edits to any page on the wiki includes a signature...
  11. J

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Like Snorlax Monster said, a regular "shiny" Butterfree is pink in G/S/C. The loose cable likely caused it to glitch while transferring, and somehow you ended up with a shiny Butterfree that had been poisoned. It's not particularly...
  12. J

Updating Pokémon Disambiguations

It's not in place yet, but we will be having a link to the disambiguation page (when appropriate) on the top of the species page, much like how Wikipedia handles some of their disambiguations. In addition, ideas have been thrown around a bit to start making better use of the "In the TCG" section...
  13. J

The difference with the types is that Ground (egg group) and Ground (type) are both named exactly the same. Then you have Psychic (type), Psychic (trainer class), Psychic (TCG type), Psychic (move)... it's too much to assume that someone searching for Psychic is more likely to be expecting one...
  14. J

Those with a bandwidth quota would also suffer having to load disambiguations; while the page content itself is a great deal smaller than the species page, in both instances you must also load the sitewide CSS, all of the logos, and the rest of the page design. I'm not saying it comes close to...
  15. J

Re: Updating Pokemon Disambiguations Alright, let's decide it right here, right now, then. The Pokémon disambiguations are the only ones that don't work efficiently. The rest of them pretty much need the disambiguation pages to come up first. We will not change the other ones. Don't get your...
Back
Top Bottom