J
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea.. I encountered it countless times already.. Do you happened to download anything with your internet? It could actually slow down the internet..
    Uum.. You there? Alreay got your fc as well.. So I can be in wifi club as soon as you reply me...
    Done, Momo right? What's your fc? Mine is 3009 7637 7723, can get into wifi club the moment you added me.. :)
    Hi *Jirachi*! I'm Hikari10! I joined these forums on the weekend and I haven't got any friends yet. Would you like to join my friend list. Also, I happen to share your birthday (though I'm a year older than you).
    Ei oo mullekaan tullut virheilmoja kuin pari kertaa "The connection with the other player has been lost.", muutoin joko keskustelu on vaan katkennut tai sitten on nopeasti vilahtanut "Eve failed to respond...". °∧°
    Paha sanoa... parin muun kanssa on ollut pieniä ongelmia, muttei todellakaan tämmöistä ole sattunut aiemmin. Ei sen pitäisi DS:stäkään olla kiinni. (DS phat täälläkin käytössä :p)
    Niih, olen kyllä huoneessa sisällä, enkä näe sua... lähden pois ja yritän uudelleen, jos se auttaisi :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom