Recent content by jlr18

1. J

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Can Abilities Change? I'm playing Soulsilver and I want my togekiss to have serene grace instead of hustle, which is what togetic has now... If I evolve it, can it change? And if it doesn't, will bringing it up one level and then evlolving it work? (I did once but it didn't, so I reset). One of...
  2. J

Need an evolution stone for togetic

Both, let me know when. I'll be around for the rest of the night, another two hours probably. edit: Zomgtortle: Okay, I work till 9, I should be home by 10 unless something comes up again.
  3. J

to zomgturtle: Yea I'll take whatever. Any shinies? Surprise me. My number is 2751 7283 9784. to msawchuk: Sure you can have it. Give me something other than pichu/pikachu, mareep/flaffy, voltorb/electrode, or magnemite/magneton Thanks!
  4. J

Ready when you are. Should I see you walking around in the room?
  5. J

Sorry I'm late. Make it 1030?
  6. J

Quilava's really good at ember?

Ah. My mistake, I thought it was special I guess just because it's a fire type move. Thanks, guys; mystery solved =D
  7. J

Modest, and it happens with all other pokemon. Ember does more damage than Flame wheel, though both do more or less depending on the other pokemon's type.
  8. J

Also I've done one, then the other on the same opponent, it's a very noticeable difference.
  9. J

no they're both special moves, though quilava does have higher sp attack than regular attack... maybe flame wheel does something weird where it uses both? i mean it says its a fire type but...
  10. J

So I'm playing soulsilver and chose cyndiquil as my starter. He is now a quilava and knows both flame wheel and ember. Flame wheel has power of 60 and ember has 40. Neither have anything special about them affecting their power (or so says wiki) but ember does way more damage than flame wheel...
  11. J

Sweet. I live in Maryland, so when tv says a show is at "7, 6 central", I'm the 7, you're the 6. I'm at work all day today, and can't get online with my ds. I registered you in my pal pad, my number is 2751 7283 9784. Uh, yes please may I have the pichu with volt tackle female if possible...
  12. J

I do not have heracross, sorry. But slowpoke you say? I have two, lvl 9 naive pokewalker caught, and lvl 6 brave regular caught. Preference? Also, do you want an item? Also also, this is my first time with this process, so if you could be so kind as to walk me through it I'd be grateful...
  13. J

i actually don't have any of those, sorry. i'll head to the dark cave and see if I can't find one. in the mean time, is there anything else you might want? oh i'd also like any steel pokemon, especially mawile and aron (mentioned above) for anyone who may want something i already have...
  14. J

I need a SHINY STONE to evolve my togetic, preferably attached to an electric pokemon, plusle, minun, pikachu, shinx, etc. (you can't trade just items, can you? I've never traded with real people before =P) I also wouldn't mind an aron with rock head or a sandshrew. Good natures are always a...
  15. J

Hi

Hey everyone! I'm new here and the site told me to come here and say hi. I've used bulbapedia for some time now, as I see many have. I actually signed up in order to try to trade some pokemon. Anyone have any pointers for the trading boards? Other sites seemed way serious about it, like whole...
Back
Top Bottom