• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
jnsharley13
Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't watch Pokemon(I had to google Harley to find out who he was), but I'm not really into goth. I like a few Tim Burton films, Beetlejuice is probably my favorite that I can remember. I took my title from the Bible, but I do am interested in what you could call dark stories
    After reading your blog today I just figured I'd say hi. I'm less than average when it comes to communication though...
    jnsharley13
    jnsharley13
    That's fine. Maybe you're like me. Just saying, I don't know...
    Cardcaptor Sakura, one of the best anime series ever imo. You should watch it if you haven't
    jnsharley13
    jnsharley13
    'Kay then. I think he just got mad at some girl a while ago, and also was bullied from some kids at school, and then just transferred that hate over to May. It's a symptom of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.I made a forum on it. "My Harley has Narcissistic Personality Disorder Theory" So, are you a long time Harley fan and do you obsess over him? I do.
    "You can't please the ones who want to see Pokémon go into darker and grittier territory, while pleasing the ones who like the childlike innocence of Pokémon, and think adding grit or seriousness to it would only ruin the experience."
    Some guy is poke trey.
    I was referring to the TRio's behaviour in the episode which aired in Japan 2 weeks ago about Satoshi in the woods :)
    Poke Trey
    Poke Trey
    What is it about me that peeks your interest?
    ii kanji
    ii kanji
    Whose? Mine or this character jnsharley13? :p
    Poke Trey
    Poke Trey
    You ii Kanji.
    If you mean the Master Class Showcase, that aired in Japan months ago and was the conclusion of Showcases.
    Hi! Yeah, I'm a really big fan of Final Fantasy, especially Tactics Advance, IX, and X! Harley is cool, May had really interesting rivals back in Advanced. It'd be neat to see them appear again, its been so long!
    You definitely interesting and I too am going through some autism which makes me incapable of doing some things, but it's all good. BTW I like most of the characters especially Harley, too bad he didn't get enough screen time besides having a things for you know who!
    HARLEY!!!

Hi there! I see that you are a big fan of Harley. He's one of my favorite characters, too. I loved seeing him plotting against May and he was so funny.
    jnsharley13
    jnsharley13
    Yeah, lol.
    As I've told other people, I see Harley as misunderstood and good, even if he himself doesn't consider himself good.
    jnsharley13
    jnsharley13
    Also, what do you think if I started a Harley fan club/social group.
    Mikuri
    Mikuri
    While Harley is a sore loser as he shows poor sportsmanship instead of playing fair and square, I don't see him as an evil person either. His vendetta against May was played for laughs anyway, and he was very caring towards his Pokémon, unlike Paul. So yeah, he's not all that bad.

I don't think it's possible to start a social group anymore. :|
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom