jnsharley13
Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait... I think I know you... well... know is not exactly the word i'm searching for but... I think one time I review you a fanfic on FFNET... at least the name of your tumblr sounds familiar to me e.e
    However, you did break a rule when you called homosexuality a sin. Saying "but I respect other people's views" doesn't dismiss or excuse the offensive view you've already shared. In all honesty, expressing that negative view didn't really contribute anything further to the discussion at hand.
    First of all, allow me to welcome you to the forums. :)

May is my favorite. I like the other girls, like Dawn, but imo May is a really good Coordinator, and also grows in personality by growing confident and gaining new Pokemon. May won most of the Contests she entered. Her rivals are stronger than Dawn's. I don't care if May lost to Dawn. It was her good sportsmanship in that Contest that I liked. She didn't get angry or cry after loosing to Dawn, she just accepted her defeat with a smile while still maintaining her friendship with Dawn. Besides, being a Coordinator includes progressing and moving on. May is kind, sweet, caring, supportive to her friends. Anyway, that's why I love May.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom