Jo The Marten
Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds nerve-racking. And very interesting based on your descriptions. I must play them!
    About how long is each game?
    Put it down because of the difficulty or because of how scarier it is? Either way, sounds like something worth investing time in. Debating whether to get the PS2 or Xbox versions, since it looks like there's some extra stuff on the latter. But I have a better chance of being able to play the former since my brother is the one who owns the 360 and it's always being shuffled between here and his friends' houses. (And you can beat 'em Jo, I believe in you! \('o')/)
    Sounds like what Downpour did for Silent Hill, although I take it they went much more in-depth with fleshing out the ghosts? Are they all based on old Japanese myths?
    Ooo I know of the Fatal Frame series, but never played it. Looks neat though.
    Aw. :( Still, you got the best one out of the lot I'd say, since 1 seems so hard to come by. (Or maybe it's just hard for me. ;-;)
    Awesome! :D Hope your playthroughs are as glitch-free as possible.
    Aw man you lucked out there. xD Does he have any other classics you're interested in playing?

My older brothers sold off most of their old videogames without asking us younger ones if we wanted to keep any. (I mean they're theirs, but the thought would have been nice. :s) We still have some left for the N64 though. Stadium, Puzzle League, Paper Mario, ah the memories. <3
    We have a SNES laying around too, but I don't know where any of the games for it went.
    Thank you! It's a wonderful moment when you discover a crossover of two of your current obsessions. x3

Has that happened to you with Little Shop of Horrors?
    I'm not, actually, I just found the lady devilishly adorable. Everyone's been telling me she looks like the fifth doctor, but I'm not sure if that's where she's from.
    Ooooh, it was a whole batch of promotions, eh? I'm gonna go check out the BP staff page. I love promotions =)
    Was your promotion to BP EB recent? Apologies if not. Congratulations if so! (And maybe congratulations anyway if not?)

It just occurred to me that you now have all three Bulba evos on your rank badges, which entertained me. I thought I would have noticed it before otherwise.
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for all the work you did on Join Avenue's page for the table. Never would have expected that from somebody back in November when we were starting to get it better organized.

Didn't want to clutter your talk page, so figured here would be better~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom