Jo The Marten
Local time
11:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL, I even stated Korea as my location once, so it's not a big secret xD
    Aw, that's sad, I'd be curious about how my voice would be like in another person's dream, especially if they haven't heard me talk yet xD
    I've never worked in a restaurant, that's quite a fun dream. Given that dreams are more of affected by the person's usual thoughts, I wonder what made you picture me as a worker in a restaurant xD (...I did have Cilan as my avatar a few months before but that was before I knew you, lol xD)
    Yes, basically whenever you post, you need to tag someone. It's that if you had people ask you questions before, you can reply to them.
    It's alright, it's sort of odd when you're first tagged there. xD
    If you don't want to be tagged there anymore, I'll add your name to the OP so that people won't tag you.
    I was wondering if I can post my "Pokemon BGM-What was kept and replaced in the Dub" Project in the Anime section of these forums?

I've seen some posts along time ago that have to do with the BGM. For example, Lord Mewtwo made a "How much japanese music was kept in the dub" thread (now locked). That focused on the number of pieces and percentages of the music. This project of mine, however, isn't like that. It is actually the names of the tracks that played in the TV series. The track names I listed bold are kept and the tracks replaced are in italics. I would like to contribute by sharing this project to the people who are interested in what pieces of japanese music were used in the dub. This isn't meant to cause trouble or controversy about why the music is replaced. It's just to share my project to you folks, and for you to simply comment on what you think about it. That's all.
    Cheers for sorting that image. The committee were super pleased. They wanted to send you free tickets to the concert, but I didn't think you'd be able to make it. So I was wondering if you'd tidy up one of our sponsor's logos instead :D Let me know when you're free; I'm on FB.
    Aw, crud... Not this aga.... *falls & winds up back at the temple* Aw, dammit! D:<
    Isn't it purdy? @o@ I just saw it yesterday whilst browsing pixiv and had to use it. AND I HAPPILY ACCEPT THIS CORRECTION. :3c
    That's so cool, I always wish I'd taken art back at high school, or even just a paper or two at university. So your boyfriend is a user here? Did you meet on here, or do you know each other from real life?
    Um, not much ^^' Mostly I've just been wrapped up in Pokemon Conquest for the last few weeks. What have you been up to?
    Felicia Hardy, aka the Black Cat. She first appeared in the Spider-Man series. She's kind of the Marvel equivalent to Catwoman.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom