• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Jodi

1. J

I could trade now. Use my pearl FC. Whats yours?

I could trade now. Use my pearl FC. Whats yours?
  2. J

Well, I'm online now, but not for long, so we should trade now :) E: It seems that you missed...

Well, I'm online now, but not for long, so we should trade now :) E: It seems that you missed this, so I have to go to school now... Bye!
  3. J

Sorry, I had to eat and stuff... I'll come to wi-fi now :) E: Thanks!

Sorry, I had to eat and stuff... I'll come to wi-fi now :) E: Thanks!
  4. J

Oh ^^, I can come to wi-fi now, use my pearl fc. Whats yours?

Oh ^^, I can come to wi-fi now, use my pearl fc. Whats yours?
  5. J

Trade what for what? Sorry, my memory isn't too good ^^'

Trade what for what? Sorry, my memory isn't too good ^^'
  6. J

I can get you 3 of them, if you don't mind that they're cloned. Do [SPOILER]

I can get you 3 of them, if you don't mind that they're cloned. Do [SPOILER]
  7. J

I'm going for the normal shiny rotom, I don't know if it has good IVs :)

I'm going for the normal shiny rotom, I don't know if it has good IVs :)
  8. J

That sounds fine :) but Jarooda already answered for you in the thread, so maybe you should ask...

That sounds fine :) but Jarooda already answered for you in the thread, so maybe you should ask him if he wants to do the trade... If he doesn't, I will do it :)
  9. J

Hi :)

Hi :)
  10. J

The ones you were wanting in the thread :)

The ones you were wanting in the thread :)
  11. J

I can get you some rotoms ^_^

I can get you some rotoms ^_^
  12. J

Could we make up a time for the trade thats fine with both of us, I'm getting tired of waiting...

Could we make up a time for the trade thats fine with both of us, I'm getting tired of waiting...
  13. J

Use the pearl one. Should I use the one that's in your sig?

Use the pearl one. Should I use the one that's in your sig?
  14. J

Hyvää syntymäpäivää! :yahoo::birthday::party:

Hyvää syntymäpäivää! :yahoo::birthday::party:
  15. J

Well, updated my sig. I will add jaroda to the place of tsutarja when they make it on pokesho...

Well, updated my sig. I will add jaroda to the place of tsutarja when they make it on pokesho... Is it good enough?