• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Jodi

1. J

Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 4 Oct - PKMN list hack-checked!) Okay, just VM me when you're around
  2. J

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 4 Oct - PKMN list hack-checked!) The hasty alert to sounds aipom looks fine, do you remember the natures and characteristics of your togepi and eevee? I couldn't find them in your thread.
  3. J

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 4 Oct - PKMN list hack-checked!) Okay, hope it gets better soon!
  4. J

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 4 Oct - PKMN list hack-checked!) Any shiny is fine, as long as I don't have it :)
  5. J

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 4 Oct - PKMN list hack-checked!) Usually I want 1 shiny or event for the training, but if you don't have any I could take some items too :)
  6. J

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 4 Oct - PKMN list hack-checked!) It's rash with technician ability. What natures do they have and do they have any good IVs? Would MYSTRY mew and gamestop deoxys be fine?
  7. J

Closed; RNG winner will be VM'd this week, (new thread soon)

Re: My Loss is Your Gain! Cool, when do you want to trade?
  8. J

Re: My Loss is Your Gain! Well, I can get you a dubious disc, if you didn't get it from EonMaster... I don't have any IV breeds, but I can let a belly drum charmander hold the disc if you want to :) If you got the dubious disc, is there anything in my shop that you would want for the tentacool?
  9. J

Re: My Loss is Your Gain! I wants that D1 tentacool, I can get you magmarizer and/or electizer.
  10. J

Offering: shiny flawless beldums

Shiny absol + dawn stone?
  11. J

Offering: shiny flawless beldums

What would you want for one? Any specifics?
  12. J

(IV'd) Beldum (Round 2) and Feebas (void)

Re: (IV'd) Beldum and Eevees Can I get #6 Eevee and #36 Beldum?
  13. J

Golden Shower Giveaway [Closed]

Re: Golden Shower Giveaway I'd like those too :)
  14. J

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 26 Sep - Services in Gen V!) The almia darkrai would be good for the crobat :) When do you wanna trade?
  15. J

Wanted: Timid Heatran

I'll need to get the pokemon first :p But after that I'll probably be done in hour or two... I'll have to eat now, but after that I can start training your pokes after we trade :) Use my pearl FC, should I use the one in your sig?
Back
Top Bottom