J
Local time
3:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :D
    Okay, I have to trade with alot alot people, so I made a list of who I trade with, I don't want to strss Resiriam out from cloning.
    and I'll Vm you when ready :D
    Yeah, sorry I thought I was going home on Monday or something, but they pick me up today, so tomrrow cos I'll have time to clone.
    What are we trading again?
    Merry Christmas!
    Tuesday, Dec. 28th; 5 PM Central Standard Time (GMT -6), coordinated from the IRC channel. All the information is on the Tournament section.
    You joined the tournament after the deadline, so you can still register your team. However according to the rules, your team has to have both a Stantler and a Delibird; and then one from the secondary list (you're okay there with Glaceon). You'll have to swap one of the others out for a Delibird, though.
    It must be Bold/have defensive EV's? I have a few Togekiss, though I've never been impressed by any of them.
    Yeah, that's true. Your team's really good though. My Dragonite usually nets one kill with Draco Meteor and E-Speed spam, but you're Togekiss took them like a champ. D: :p
    GG! Sorry for the crits though, they make me feel like my win was cheaply won :(
    There is no item clause in standard, is there? :s

Btw, I'm sorry for the crits, I had a battle earler where I kept getting crits :(
    Oh, I've never heard of them tbh. :p And it's alright, I kept you waiting while I was trading :]
    I'll just trade with Duque first, I don't want to keep him waiting :]
    This is the code I have put in for you: 3524 9076 3925 Are you sure that's the right one?
    I don't see you either... I'll exit and check I put your FC in right. You do the same just incase :]
    Alright, I'll just grab my team and head in :] My FC is 3567-4555-6176 incase you need it :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom