Recent content by Johan

1. Johan

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Just water.
  2. Johan

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Kevin MacLeod - Isolated
  3. Johan

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Quite bad.
  4. Johan

The Heavy - How Do You Like Me Now
  5. Johan

How well can you see?

I don't (yet) have to wear glasses or contacts. But my sight isn't the best anymore and it'll most likely lead to me having to wear a pair of glasses, at least whilst driving. Which is okay because my face rocks glasses quite well.
  6. Johan

Overpowered Pokémon

Mega-Blaziken with Protect and Sub. Screw that.
  7. Johan

Twitch Plays Pokémon Crystal! (Viewers Control The Game)

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon Red/Blue! (Viewers Control The Game) This is horrible... Why would anyone want to watch that?
  8. Johan

My Male Chauvinistic writing style

I don't get what you want us to say at this point, you've pretty much been given all the advice you'd need to create a female character that's not sexist. Also: Sexist and Anti-feminist are not interchangeable and have nothing to do with one another. For example: There are sexist Feminist and...
  9. Johan

My Male Chauvinistic writing style

The thing with "strong female" characters is basically the same as with "strong male" characters. It may sound a bit odd at first but hear me out: When you write a character, write the characters basis genderless and completely a-sexual first. What does your character like/not like, what are...
  10. Johan

Contest Rayquaza vs Giratina

Giratina all day every day. It's presentation was just so god damn badass. I mean, Rayquaza is cool and all that but he doesn't hit that sweet-spot with me. He was just kind of "there" while Giratina just wrecks the main-antagonist of a whole series with one sweep, dragging him into it's...
  11. Johan

Dilemn - Pitiless
  12. Johan

Pokemon that should not exist

-Art by Yamikaisu I'm sorry but it's just... So true.
  13. Johan

Your Personality Type on the Myers-Brigg Test

Re: what is your MBTI personality Never even heard of this stuff but apparently I'm an "ISFP" - "The Artist". Introvert(22%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(33)% You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%) You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over...
  14. Johan

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A bit queer.
  15. Johan

What are you currently thinking about?

Not wanting to sleep but having to. My head is like a mental catastrophe of thoughts right now.
Back
Top Bottom