• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by John Understands

1. J

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I can see that something productive is happening here.
  2. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Slowly brush your teeth?
  3. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I can't believe Diamond and Pearl were released internationally 7 years ago. Feels like they were just released.
  4. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I really don't give a crap about that. Miiverse is not the greatest site (remembers post about yiffing pokemon).
  5. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I'm bored, so I'm saying hello! How's it going?
  6. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I have been summoned. What does thy want?
  7. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Hey guys! School got out for me today. Currently, I'm watching JonTron.
  8. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 FORK!
  9. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Just looked at what I got on one part of my math finals.
  10. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Hey guys, I'm back from the depths of being addicted to strategy games!
  11. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 This new like system is weird, man.
  12. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 My suggestion: Don't eat ramen. A helpful suggestion from your local friendly John!
  13. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Looks like I'm here, but there's no one else here. How nice.
  14. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 That's a crapton of usernames. Holy shit.
  15. J

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Name changing is fun! That's why the mods extended it from 30 days to 90 days.