Recent content by Johnny Boy

1. Johnny Boy

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

So we have two type combos I’ve always wanted (grass/fire and electric/fighting). Along with finally having a dolphin. Also does anyone think these ancient/future forms or Regional fakes is how Gorochu finally becomes canon?
  2. Johnny Boy

I think it’s obvious the leaker has an unfinished build.
  3. Johnny Boy

A Twitter leaker known as Blazeincineroar.
  4. Johnny Boy

I’m personally hoping for Bug/Dragon but I wouldn’t be mad at fire/fairy either.
  5. Johnny Boy

And apparently it’s ghost/fighting. Looks like his SM pokedex entry was foreshadowing.
  6. Johnny Boy

Which Pokemon would you guys like to get regional variants in Scarlet and Violet?

I think we might see a regional form of Mandibuzz, especially since Braviary got one in Legends Arceus. As for what the type will be is any ones guess, maybe Ghost/Flying or Dark/Ghost?
  7. Johnny Boy

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

A new eeveelution would be appreciated. Dragon preferably.
  8. Johnny Boy

Starters Discussion/Speculation

My predictions for the type combos for the final evolutions: Grass/Fairy or Grass/Electric Fire/Ground or Fire/Fairy Water/Flying or Water/Fighting
  9. Johnny Boy

Features from past games you want to return

Keep the drowsy status effect as well.
  10. Johnny Boy

Speculation What Pokemon Would You Like to See Get a Regional Variant?

Maybe a water type Arbok that looks like a sea snake.
  11. Johnny Boy

Maybe Gorochu finally becoming canon as a branched evolution? Or better yet a fossil Pokemon and then they can say it’s pikachu’s ancestor.
  12. Johnny Boy

Speculation Hypothetical India Pokemon Region

Maybe a proper Tiger Pokemon this time around. Would be great if they brought back that scrapped beta tiger from gold and silver. Maybe an ice type variant of leopard based on snow leopards. Legendaries based on Hanuman (fighting) and Ravana (Dark/Fighting) are a must.
  13. Johnny Boy

Also maybe a calf Pokemon that evolves into either Tauros or Miltank depending on its gender.
  14. Johnny Boy

Regional forms discussion/speculation

A rock type gogoat would be sweet as a reference to mountain goats. And a regional dunsparce with an evolution would be appreciated.
  15. Johnny Boy

For the love of Arceus, give us that damn dolphin already.
Back
Top Bottom