JohnnyCool708
Local time
10:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah. Doesnt matter. I am gonna massively export Squirtles with Aqua Ring Aqua JEt SSurf and Ice Beam. I tweaked around the smogon moveset because i figured aqua ring+lefties would improve blastoise's ability to be a tank. Bold or Impish nature also works. Or Brave since it has Aqua JEt. This thing is a better tank then the one on smogon. ships with 30 EVS in HP and Defense.
    That won't work since if it has your name as OT it won't gain any bonus exp.
    lol, that sounds pretty good. you wount even need leftovers to try to cover up its speed, you got aqua ring to try to. then you can kind of use an item to foucus more on attack. nice one. : D
    o.o; wows thats alot. I'm sorry. lol but, yeah, thats alot. xD thats sounds intresting. If i asked for a pokemon, would i get maxed out EVs too?
    Am intrested in some pokemon. I would love 6 custom shinny pokemon, if i could. I would trade you what you want. if you wana do that, name 6 pokemon you would like, and i will tell you want i would want. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom