JohnnyCool708
Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That might work. I would rather use method A because it would allow me to edit my post and you to update freely at the same time. The "start a giveaway" to make our shop profitable might work. I have a good idea of what it could be. and once I start BW cloning then people can have a Victini army. In other words, I agree. However, I would not be able to trade as often as I used to.
    Asking what Pokemon he might capture definitely falls under the Capture/Evo/Release thread. You should pose your question there.
    Ah I see. So that happened in my absence. Thank You! Gracias! Arigato! Grazie! and Привет. <(Random, right? It's Russian, used a translator for that one)

Have a nice night.
    There's a thread about version exclusives going on right now that that sort of thing would fit better in. In fact, many users are already outlining that sort of thing.
    Well i'm to young to vote but all the bipartisanship is pure bs. I do believe we should start forcing politicians to have min wage paychecks, a place to live rent free and maybe line editing veto power would be nice.
    Thanks, I've done it, to (mostly) positive reception, though a mod did have to say ALREADY DONE BEFORE NOOB, or something like that. I pointed out that mine included all the forms and he never replied. Anyhoo, I don't think what I used to merge the art/sprites would work on high res map pictures, so no can do, sorry. However, my next project would be a list of all the Pokemon and the inspirations behind them. I know that that has nothing to do with sprites, but it's what I'd like to do.
    I think torturing yourself until Black and White is released will outweigh the feeling you'll get when seeing some of the Pokemon for the first time.

I didn't get into Pokemon forums and such until Gen III. And I think I've had far more fun participating in new Pokemon discussions for the releases of Gens IV and 5 than seeing the new Pokemon for the first time in Gen III.
    How was the vacation, did you have a good time? Anyways, if you're available later today or tomorrow, can we trade then? You know, 10 ANIV Celebi for the Garchomp (and a clone of the celebi back).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom