JohnnyCool708
Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok cool! I'm ready with all the things you need, but I'm not really interested in Corphish any more (unless its has egg moves, or is special in some way). I can trade whenever you see we're both around
    This is the link. The downloads works perfectly, (I tried) so can you please try? It would really help the shop (and me :p).
    Johnny, I have all of the data to RNG, just not the program D: . Do either you or Gaara have a Windows (the program, even the Mac version doesn't work for me)? If yes, I'll send the link over.
    Hey so...I kinda forgot about our trade from a while ago. I'm ready with:
    -lv. 100 Togekiss
    -lv. 60 Absol w/ Psycho Cut and egg moves: Sucker Punch, Double-Edge, Assurance
    -lv. 1 Stunky w/ Scratch, Focus Energy and egg moves: Crunch, Pursuit

you were going to trade me:
    -EV Garchomp OR egg move Gible (I forget, but I'd be perfectly happy with either)
    -Corphish
    -Horsea
    -Squirtle

It wasn't part of the deal (yet) but I'm also interested in the Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw Charmander.

If you need anything else (nothing to crazy) let me know so we could make our trade an even 4-4 or 5-5
    Yes, I have a VGC09 Milotic, but it is currently on a game that is lost. Sorry. :(

So, will the 10 ANIV Celebi be good for the Garchomp (and a clone of the celebi back)?
    Ok, which event pokemon do you want for the Garchomp? I'll just list some:

-All of the Saikoyou events (Dragonite, salamence, electivire, magmortor and Milotic)
    -Space C Deoxys
    -10 ANIV Blaziken
    -10 ANIV Blastoise
    -10 ANIV Absol
    -10 ANIV Espeon
    -10 ANIV Lati@s (have both)
    -10 ANIV Celebi

If you don't like any of these, I can always list some more. :)
    idk if you still need it but i saw your thread an i can get you that absol by tomorow if you still need it
    That's fine. Just let me know when. I see what you mean now. I thought I had them separated already so I just grabbed the 6 I had together. Oops.

Do you want the other 3 to go on your pearl then? As in the 3 that don't have it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom