Recent content by Johny_lovin_it

1. Johny_lovin_it

Should the Pokemon Company re-release older films in theaters again?

You know, sometimes anime movies going to the big screen happens only for like 2 or 3 days like Bleach or Death Note for example. So wouldn't it be fine to have the pokemon movies in theatres just for one or 2 days? And the weekends sounds perfect because there's no school. And what about the...
  2. Johny_lovin_it

Should the Pokemon Company re-release older films in theaters again?

It would be nostalgic just like watching Star Wars Episode 1. I don't care about 3D mainly cuz' it ain't as effective as playing Nintendo 3DS. I just want to sit behind the theater seats and watch em' all! ^^
  3. Johny_lovin_it

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Yeah I think it is clear most fans like the two paring more than Misty and Ash. I forward Ash and May too!
  4. Johny_lovin_it

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

I'd pick that green haired biker chick from the bridge episode. SHE'S HOT!!
  5. Johny_lovin_it

Favorite and Least Favorite Gym Leaders?

Sabrina because she had a lot of background. Least favorite... idk, I guess Wattson cuz' he didn't use any of his Hoenn Pokemon in the gym battle. He got a Elektrike at least.
  6. Johny_lovin_it

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Re: Starters of choice Grass: Ivysaur Water: Totadile Fire: Blaziken
  7. Johny_lovin_it

Impact on your life?

The first movie made an impact of my life with Pokemon. Emotions can be such a powerful thing in life.
  8. Johny_lovin_it

Favorite Pokemon Type(s)

There's a lot of animal related pokemon and it's hard to believe there is so many! O_O
  9. Johny_lovin_it

Ghettos in the Pokemon World

Veridian city could be a cool ghetto city to see Pokemon around to get into serious trouble. Or I just remembered seeing a fan made pokemon movie trailer where Celadon City is where Pokemon illegal fighting is going on underground. Now that would be a ghetto city to behold!
  10. Johny_lovin_it

Ideas For New Pokemon

Now that I think about it, there should be giant pokemon related to Godzilla monsters! That would be bad ass! >:D
  11. Johny_lovin_it

Pokémon-Related Dreams

I've had a pokemon related dream when I was a kid and I still do. I want my fictional character in the show. :D
  12. Johny_lovin_it

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread If Pokemon were real, then our world would be very dangerous. O_O Still would be cool though.
  13. Johny_lovin_it

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

My three favorite are Pikachu, Abra, Omastar, Kabutops, Larvitar, and Manaphy. But my all time favorite cutest of all is Larvitar! ^^
  14. Johny_lovin_it

Questions and Suggestions Thread

Could I suggest a thread where we battle each other? Just for fun and imagination? Or how about a vs. kind of thing? I think that is where we vote who could win against who. What do you think?
  15. Johny_lovin_it

Fourteenth Pokémon movies coming to UK DVD April 9: Both films to be released on DVD

Re: Fourteenth Pokémon movies coming to UK DVD April 9: Both films to be released on My favorite movie is Jirachi Wishmaker! ^^
Back
Top Bottom