J
Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I did calibrate. My average secs is 14 and my average delay is around 491-531. Are there any personal techniques that you use to hit your seed, or is it just pure luck?
    Yeah, that explains a lot. I tried hitting my delay of 530 for 2 hours. The closest I got was 535. When you were learning, how long did it usually take you to hit your seed?

My PC is an old dial-up compatible laptop so Java hates it.
    But I had lot of fun battling Keraia14! ^^

Secret Weapon? I'm really curious... Tell me! >w<

I'm good! I have to write finals next week so I'm really nervous... ;w;
    Thanks. The staff tampered with each others' usernames, but this surprisingly came out well so I'm keeping it for the time being.

School is a little tough but I'll persevere. How about you?
    I should be home from work at a normal time today. Will you be around?

I know it's about time. Did you get to test your team out? I posted it in the thread, but might as well ask you here.
    Hey, JT i read the tutorial, but a question came up. I don't have Java on my computer, thus I can't really run PikaTimer. If I RNG, it will just a bit longer, right?
    I lost to Keraia14, it was really close(and fun)! ^^
    Good luck in the 3rd round, I wish best of luck to both of you! <3
    I've gotten a WHOLE week off from school so far! ^-^
    But sadly, school starts again tomorrow... T_T
    The same with my school except that if we get 2 or more snow days, we're going to have to make it up in the summer....it sux doesn't it....
    Well Troggy and Kirbychu are setting up their match, and Wonjoon and Keraia tried to but it didn't work out. Hopefully by tonight the matches will be done, or I'll have to get on people.
    Oh really? :p
    I live in Alabama, so it rarely snows here & people here aren't equipped for snow or icy roads. So whenever it does snow, there's like an almost big chance that school would be cancelled. ^-^
    Where I use to live (Germany), we could have like 6 in of snow & school still won't be cancelled.... -.-
    Lolz...so yeah. It surprisingly snowed pretty badly over here. How many inches of snow did you guys get?
    I don't think you can, but you can help with in-game business and if your help Tom Nook(store owner), his shop will gradually expand! ^^
    ^-^...well seems like is bed time...thax 4 wishing me good luck....it would be awesome if we get to battle on this one...i really respect your way of battling
    yea....understimating can cost you the game ^-^....you've been pretty lucky on this tourney....[tell me...HOW YOU DO IT?] :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom