J
Local time
1:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The only ones left to train are Blitzle/Janovy's and he's in no rush to get them back. Actually, I haven't seen him on in over a week. But yeah, wide open for you.
    I don't know how many there are out there, but it's all about quality not quantity....=P How many you got? If they aren't needed to be rushed, there's always room.
    Yes, but my opponent is inactive and when i advance from him the next person is inactive...
    I'm having trouble with the shiny eggs part.....I have the correct date, time (set to one minute before the target time), and everything. I turn on pikatimer and enter the game world once the second timer hits zero. But then after I call Elm and put the responses into Search Elm, I don't even get an adjacent seed. It just says "no match was found for your Elm responses", it has only given me an adjacent seed once, and I didn't do anything differently that one time... I know that this means I was either way too slow or way too fast, which shouldn't be possible if I entered the game world when Pikatimer told me to?
    Yeah if you are the one actively trying and the other person is just not around, they certainly aren't trying to get their matche(s) in.
    I have heard rumors your a pretty good battler ...would you have a regular OU battle? just for the lulz?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom