J
Local time
2:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know I'm not free at all until Sunday, but Monday I have hours. I'll be waiting then if you're available.
    Hey Jt you should visit the clan sometime, theres a few new members that you would love to meet.
    we're here now :p
    The_Azure_Tower chat group - Pokemon Competetive Battling Clan
    Sorry I haven't been getting on, my computer got a virus :(. But I can get on now :). My good times for battling are five thirty and above. School gets out so late and my bus comes about two hours after school end, so that eats up time. On the weekends, I tend to be on pretty much all day. Just give me a time for the weekend if you can't get on during weekdays and I'll be on hopefully ;)
    No rush at all. It was just always one of those "oh I'd love to have that for the sake of having it things" but I don't have a team spot for it or anything.

I could probably find tons of things to use those spreads for, I'll let you know! Thanks!

I've gotten some more interest, so going to hold off on the start. An 8 person tourney is somewhat lame, so I am really hoping we can get the 16 filled. I'm going to send out some PMs to people who may have missed it, so I'm hoping it'll work out.
    Great thanks then! I've always wanted it, but no one was able to do it. No guarantees on the pokemon means it's gonna be a hard one, due to encounter rate, so I'll understand if it's too much to ask.

Rash Shiny Bagon in a Safari Ball would definitely be a good match I always thought. If it can be done let me know.

Well the other Terrible Twos I did had 20 people sign up in the first few days. This time it took over a week to get 8, you being the 8th. There's definitely been a shift in the community since I've been gone. Oh, and sorry, I forgot to VM you that the thread was posted for the tourney.
    Yay!

Yeah I figured you were busy. I was looking for an RNG and Troggy said you were the only one able to get the Safari Zone RNGed good, but didn't want to bother you.

The tournament was to see where the battling community was at, cause to me it seemed the Battle Center was pretty dead with tons of people being on hiatus. I'd be surprised if we get a full 8, I think even 16 might be pushing it, but we'll see.
    With my internet being alive and well, it's time for another tourney. The Terrible Two's is about to make a return. I'm just VMing everyone to gauge interest since it seems like the Battle Center is pretty dead. Would you be interested in joining if I get it going?
    haha I'm sorry I keep missing you... I'll be leaving in about an hour but I'll be good to battle now or tomorrow around 2
    It's just a name. It's my name and I am proud of it.

"Go" which is "5" has the same kanji as "Gaurdian"
    Akai just means Red
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom