• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Johtohfiller

1. Johtohfiller

What music are you currently listening to?

Riot - "Fall Before Me"
  2. Johtohfiller

Smoulder - "Ilian of Garathorm"
  3. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

It wasn't so much the gag itself as how much they overused it. BW in general was really repetitive with gags.
  4. Johtohfiller

Iron Maiden - "Deja Vu"
  5. Johtohfiller

Rate the video game music above

Oh man I love that soundtrack and I've been listening to it a lot lately. 10/10 (both versions) Here's the original Gameboy version:
  6. Johtohfiller

Rate the video game music above

Sounds straight out of an 80s action movie! 9/10 And on that note:
  7. Johtohfiller

Iron Maiden - "Prodigal Son"
  8. Johtohfiller

Yellow Magic Orchestra - "Rydeen"
  9. Johtohfiller

PREVIEW: M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

Everything looks like it's made of plastic. This looks awful to me. At least we're getting a new version of Kaze to Issho ni out of it, I'd like to see that lead into a new Type Wild.
  10. Johtohfiller

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

It's hard not to see Game Freak as lazy these days. Compare their games to Nintendo's first party franchises and it seems like they just aren't putting in the effort. Gens 6 and 7 burned me out on the main series games which has me feeling wary about Sword & Shield. I'm mostly hoping it gets a...
  11. Johtohfiller

It just finished, but "Black Cow" by Steely Dan.
  12. Johtohfiller

Twisted Tower Dire - "Snow Leopard"
  13. Johtohfiller

My own unpopular Mana opinions - Secret of Mana is good but Final Fantasy Adventure (Seiken Densetsu 1) is better. Seiken Densetsu 3 isn't that great, it controls like molasses.
  14. Johtohfiller

It might be an early Final Fantasy fans vs. later Final Fantasy fans thing. A lot of 2D Final Fantasy fans say IX is the best of the 3D games.