• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Johtohfiller

1. Johtohfiller

They released a 3 minute long trailer hyping up the Alola League

I'm fine with either Ash or Guzma taking 1st. Anyone else would be a disappointment.
  2. Johtohfiller

Do you think we will ever get an anime as good as Diamond and Pearl again?

I think they'd need to go with the official co-star approach again to make another series as good as DP. A 4-year generation would help too - which I'd argue would also be beneficial for the games.
  3. Johtohfiller

Does anyone know a way to view a subbed version of Pocket Monsters Crystal Raikou: The Legend of Thunder?

There is a sub, I've seen it. Just gotta search like others said.
  4. Johtohfiller

PREVIEW: Ash's four Alola League opponents revealed

All of them but Gladion have barely gotten any screentime. :( I know I've complained a lot about SM but pacing has to be its biggest weakness, even moreso than the lack of battles.
  5. Johtohfiller

If you did a fanfic based on the anime...

Side stories in the anime canon.
  6. Johtohfiller

Citron's Age

He strikes me as slightly older than Ash even though he's shorter, maybe 12?
  7. Johtohfiller

NEWS: New Ending Theme: Type: Wild (starts July 2019)

I love that they've brought back Type Wild. I don't like this version nearly as much as the original though. Not feeling the vocals replacing the harmonica and main guitar riff, and I miss the guitar solo. I see this song as "Ash's theme" more than any other, and with the lack of Rica vocals...
  8. Johtohfiller

What music are you currently listening to?

MintJam - "Rival"
  9. Johtohfiller

SPECULATION: What could happen after the League?

If I had my way it'd be a Rocket vs. Skull feud. Of course, if I had my way that would be a major focus of the whole series.
  10. Johtohfiller

Riot - "Fall Before Me"
  11. Johtohfiller

Smoulder - "Ilian of Garathorm"
  12. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

It wasn't so much the gag itself as how much they overused it. BW in general was really repetitive with gags.
  13. Johtohfiller

Iron Maiden - "Deja Vu"
  14. Johtohfiller

Rate the video game music above

Oh man I love that soundtrack and I've been listening to it a lot lately. 10/10 (both versions) Here's the original Gameboy version: