jokool
Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• For some reason, I cannot do anything. I click register, it asks me to give a username and a e-mail, and when I do, it tells me that I did not put either the username or the email, redirecting me back.
    Well, thing is, it is already late in Greek time, which means that I have to go. Goodnight.

Okay. No problem, Andre, if I can help why shouldn't I?
    Okay, I registered. I followed the link in the email and now it's asking to fill in some details, including who referred me. WHat's your username?
    I love Komaeda ^-^ !! It's odd- his hair looks like the fur of a rat named Lucky I stole from a snake cage when I was little. He's also just incredible, and perfectly voiced by one of my favorite VAs. I also like Usami a lot. I have a grudge on Hinata, though.
    Awesome! I love how Joey always sasses the villains XD . ...Hm, my favorite YGO character depends on which generation.... Naegi and Kirigiri are two of my favorites, but I also like Fujisaki and Monobear(/The Mastermind, I suppose). Have you read any of Super Dangan Ronpa 2, and if so, do ya have any favorites from it :) ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom