jokool
Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Wow, now that I check it, you gave me the HB wishes two days later, lawl :))
    Oh, jokool, I can't believe I messed it up so hard yesterday. I checked BMGF's birthdays yesterday, you were not in.
    Today I decided to check Pit Stop...

Happy Belated Birthday, man, I hope you don't hold grudges, after all, don't forget, I call you BMGF's best Duelist!!!
    So um I'm looking through old games and I got to your Bleach Mafia and I found this:

----------
    Thanks to your Zanpakutō’s special ability, you are the Redirector. Every night, you can send a PM saying "Redirect Night X – (User)" and any action used on that player that night will be redirected to a random player. You can also use this on yourself.
    ----------
    So if he used it on himself and all actions were randomly redirected wouldn't this action also be? But then it wouldn't be and it becomes a paradox :p
    ...oh...you have problems with YouTube, don't you? I was gonna show you this...
    Zexal Weapons Deck Profile (Rough Draft) - YouTube

It's fine. ^^ Sure, we can duel another time.
    lol try the recorder, if not its ok :D if you do any type of art, or comics i could air them on there too if you like :D
    well heres what i was thinking. setra does Nuzlocking for my channel, you could do Pokemon showdown, or PO if you would like :D you just need some kind of computer screen recorder :D its easy :D
    hey so i have a youtube channel now, and i am looking for more recruitments! your someone i hoped would join :D Setra is on the team too if you still talk to him any... lol you can check it out here and see if you want to be a permanent member on my network :GGNetworkChannel - YouTube
    Thing is, there's an aircraft called the Cossack. And its design is...definitely similar. ._. But yeah, I agree.

Also, you're so lucky I didn't draw Sonic Boom... XD
    I was just like "fffuuu-" XD

I see. That's the thing that protects your monsters, right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom