jokool
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Lol it's ok.

I have them offered in a trade thread I've been operating for about a year, though I currently have it on hiatus due to personal situations. Though, I am able to set up specific adoptions. What were you looking to trade for them? They come with 4 eggs moves, Snarl/Extrasensory/Night Daze/Dark Pulse. Females are limited, but males are plentiful.
    Thanks :) It's not really needed but I won't say no if you want to. Just message me when your ready.
    Yea -_- I think our DS's aren't to fond of one another... Maybe we should get a middle-man, Like someone one of us traddes our pokemon to, then he/she trades the tradde pokemon to the other person, and then back...ya' know?
    I SERIOUSLY dont understand... like as soon as your left someone else started a trade with me and it works PREFECT,fast and smoothly. and It's ok its not your fault...
    I'm in the wifi room waiting, I'll wait another five minutes but then I just gonna exit, so if you do see me in just VM me and I'll pop back in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom