Recent content by Jolllly

1. J

I can defy gravity. Can you? A Various Broadway/Musical/Opera Fanclub

LES MISERABLES. OMG JolyandFeuillysowantedtohavesexduringDrinkWithMe And you people should now remember me. XD
  2. J

Stronger of the two Gym leaders?

Just cause Brawly surfs doesn't mean he's less strong. o__0 In fact, it probably makes him stronger. You have to be more than just OMG FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTLOL, you have to know your limits and know how to USE the strength you have. Besides, if Chuck WAS stronger, then why did Ash pwn him so badly...
  3. J

Username Changes

Really? Cause I definitely wanted to change it to Feuilly >0 Theyd better hurry up :< *bitchy*
  4. J

Screenshot & Quote du jour

Tracey: ...Todd? What are you doing in my bed? o__o *couldn't resist* D:
  5. J

Screenshot & Quote du jour

Todd tries his hardest to sing 'Silent Night'...but fails miserably. D: [/stupid] >0
  6. J

The Screenshot Request Thread

TRACEY IN BED, OMG. *squeeage* ...sorry. XD More please~~~~~~~ Cause I'm such a black hole of need~
  7. J

Review AG149: Battle Arena! Fighting Showdown!!

I want more Hosos just so we have a chance of seeing Todd again. XD *shot* I wonder who, if anyone, Ash will lose against on the Frontier....here's hoping that it's Tucker. XD OMG THE FAIRY BEAT ME WAAAA :C Can't wait to see Scott show up in the Tucker ep when it comes. XDDD
  8. J

Real-Life shipping

Tooru-kun/Kudou-san/Phantom_Bugsy x Alfonso. :D Yes. DefyingGravityshipping <3
  9. J

Hoso Traceys. Now :x I especially want sorta-suggestive ones from the Hosos, like the one of him in bad and the one with Bulbasaur wrapping its vines around him. XD Those and ones like that. Todd forbid I like a main character :x
  10. J

Yeah, but they all hate me so no one wants to help me. :D That or they're too lazy to get off their asses and do something unless it involves main characters. Ask for Mateo pics and it takes like...months. Ask for Gary pics and you'll get them within the hour. Even if the same person has the...
  11. J

But there is need, because there are people capable of taking screenshots who AREN'T. >__> Especially since Dani asked for HER screenshots several times and has been waiting months for hers. I'm telling you, and it's fact. Requests hardly ever get filled if they're NOT Team Rocket. Which...
  12. J

And I need Todd pictures from that arc....>__> Oh, but of course neither he nor Winona is in Team Rocket...:0 *le gasp*
  13. J

Todd/Snap Club, 'cause I can.

Like I'm REALLY gonna say no. XD He's cool! He's hot! He's everything I'm not! :D *wigglewiggle*
  14. J

What pairings have YOU made?

No. Not ever. >| I thought I had created Tracey x Todd FOREVER ago, but then I found out it has TWO names already, wtf. XD So here's some more of mine, with names if there are names. Fiorello x Brad- Actorshipping Chaz x Toshiki- Verdeshipping Hyuuga x Tomono- No name yet D: Dario...
  15. J

Todd/Snap Club, 'cause I can.

It's Todd, yo. Even if it was a stick figure Todd it would be worth archiving *___* Todd is so pretty, eeeee. <3 ....*teh ded*
Back
Top Bottom