• ME proves that Cyrus and Cynthia are idiots. Watch here as Cynthia blocks him from entering a cave in retaliation.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let me know when to head online
    White Crow
    White Crow
    I am from South America :c so I don't think I could use them (region lock sucks!). But seriously, you are being too nice, if I ever become somewhat good I'll make sure to challenge you!
    You look like a card game lover right now :p I am surprised you are not into YuGiOh.

I do whatevee I can do help :) and thanks for the kind message, it was really sweet of you <3
    I hope to see you more on the GTS then, we need more people. ;o;)/
    J
    Joltfox
    I'm not a GTS kind of person , I just come , see if anything can be done and then go again :p

And I played pokemon TCG when the first cards came out but then I dropped become completely at a certain point of time *kuch*exploringtheoppositesex*kuch*

If you want we can duel once in pokemon TCG online , just add me as joltfox or joltfox_13 and south america ... I'm from Europe/Belgium if you care to know :p
    White Crow
    White Crow
    That's still good pls :3

xDD I didn't leave pokémon or my gaming even for that. Though I get some stuff can be good :p

I will ask a friend to show me a competitive deck first xD: I wanna battle you but I have my pride of willing to win.
    We are on extreme opposites :c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…