1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hello, everyone. We've made a few edits to the rules effective immediately, so please re-read the rules thread. Thanks in advance.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey everyone, a new segment called Bulbacast Behind the Scenes just started. Watch the first episode here.
    Dismiss Notice
Jolty94
Last Activity:
Apr 19, 2018 at 10:49 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
May 21, 1994 (Age: 23)
Chef/Singer-songwriter

Jolty94

The Power of Thunder, 23, from Sunyshore City

Merry Christmas everyone! Dec 25, 2015

Jolty94 was last seen:
Apr 19, 2018 at 10:49 AM
    1. Vulpix037
    2. Pika_pika42
      Pika_pika42
      Happy birthday.
    3. Poke Trey
      Poke Trey
      Merry Christmas Jolt!
    4. Eggseggseggseggs
      Eggseggseggseggs
      Hey there! I just saw the you're sig art in a thread. Would you mind telling me who made it?
    5. Poke Trey
      Poke Trey
      Happy late Birthday! Sorry I was not fast enough.
      1. Jolty94
        Jolty94
        Thanks man! No problem it's appreciated
        May 28, 2016
        Poke Trey likes this.
    6. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      Happy birthday!!!:)
    7. Poke Trey
      Poke Trey
      Thanks for your follow and you wanna be a singer? Props keep up da good work man!
    8. Jolty94
      Jolty94
      Merry Christmas everyone!
    9. The Infidel
      The Infidel
      Hey thanks for the friend request :)
    10. Dragonite Postal Service
      Dragonite Postal Service
      Hey man! Yeah I definitely am, I never got to play RS since it was during my hiatus from Pokemon! I really enjoyed XY too so I'm sure ORAS will be great. Hopefully there's more post story content though. How about you?
    11. Robo-Floatzel
      Robo-Floatzel
    12. Robo-Floatzel
      Robo-Floatzel
      That's cool, I mostly make friends on my DeviantART page, and usually go here to discuss my thoughts on the Pokemon franchise. Is your favorite Pokemon Jolteon?
    13. Robo-Floatzel
      Robo-Floatzel
      Thanks for the friend request
    14. Darth Darkrai
    15. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      I Like your Name it is Good.
    16. Darth Darkrai
    17. Dragonite Postal Service
      Dragonite Postal Service
      Hey no problem I haven't been on as much now because of uni :( Yeah I started re-watching the whole series from the start a few years ago and when games come out I get them straight away. Best Wishes is so disappointing, it makes me loose interest in the anime >.< LOL. I don't think I can even enter where I live and I don't see the point since I don't play competitively and would get beaten badly LOL. Wow he must be real good then!
      I've been real busy with uni. got so many 2000 word essays due :( also my motherboard died and since it's kinda old I've had to replace my whole pc! How you been? haha yeah I'm i play again we can, I'd be no competition right now since I never play :P
    18. Dragonite Postal Service
      Dragonite Postal Service
      Yeah I watch online too, either dailymotion or Pokemonepisode.org :) I watch everything online so I'm not sure if they even show it on tv in Australia! LOL. Do you enter the world video game championships? I know Aus wasn't included but I think we are now, I don't think I'd stand a chance if I entered though LOL. I watched it last night too and yeah t was pretty good, I can't believe Ash is letting Trip get the better of him again >.< I think once Charizard returns I can be more happy with Best Wishes :) oh ok yeah I haven't finished the whole game but I've done black tower already! Now I'm just trying to complete my regional pokedex so I can go to the habitat reserve and get the shiny Haxorus! Do you enjoy the Pokemon World Tournament? I love it so much better than the battle frontier in the game!
      Do you prefer the anime or the games better?
    19. Dragonite Postal Service
      Dragonite Postal Service
      Do you watch them online? I still watch Best Wishes too and the only part I've liked about it so far is Iris's Dragonite and getting to see Cynthia and Dawn again! I actually liked the whole of Johto, I would much prefer to watch that again over easy wishes >.< haha. Yeah majority of the Unova Pokemon don't interest me but the one that I really like is Zoroark mostly just for it's ability :D I actually like the 5th gen games quite a bit though! One day I hope they make a full open world 3D game on Wii u or something, that would be my dream game :D haha. Have you played all the recent games?
    20. Dragonite Postal Service
      Dragonite Postal Service
      haha yeah I agree about the eyes =/ I like the eeveelutions in general so I may try use it no matter what type it is! If it's a Dragon type it would be a dream come true since I love Dragon types :D haha.
      There's no English trailer for the movie right? I watched the Japanese trailer and yeah when Mewtwo came in and protected Ash it gave me goosebumps since it looked so good, I love the original series (actually pretty much everything up until Best Wishes) so it will be so good to see Mewtwo again ^^ Do you like Best Wishes?
  • About

Birthday:
    May 21, 1994 (Age: 23)
    Chef/Singer-songwriter
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation II (Game Boy Color)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Jolteon / Thunders
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Electric
    Favorite Region:
    Alola
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Blackthorn City Rising Badge
    3DS Friend Code:
    3239 - 3517 - 6917
    Bulbapedia username:
    Jolty94
    Bulbanews username:
    Jolty94
    Pokémon fan since the beginning... and always will be!

Signature