• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Jolty94

1. Jolty94

Starters Discussion

Yeah I noticed it was slightly over Decidueyes. I'm still salty about it having such a low speed stat :( Ahhh I'm dying to see all the starters second stages at least at this point..
  2. Jolty94

Starters Discussion

If Grookey becomes anything like Bassimian, I am ALL in. Great stat ideas also. One thing I do hope for these set of starters and Galarian Pokemon in general is that the Speed stat is given a fair chance this time, as a lot of Alolan mons were ridiculously slow...
  3. Jolty94

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread

I know megas weren't present in the main game of SM/USUM, but they were still in the code and megastones were obtainable and usable in the post game. I've gotten over Dexit, but the fact they removed a great mechanic that held up very well in the competitive scene, and gave some unused Pokemon...
  4. Jolty94

Wow.. well that was slightly disappointing (if not moreso because CoroCoro leaked them all bar Butterfree). ..Does anyone know if that poll a while back where people voted to see the starter evos before release or not had any legitimacy to it or if they'll go with what people clearly voted for...
  5. Jolty94

Am I wrong for expecting just as much from G-max forms with these revealed? G-max Corviknight and Drednaw was the stardard in my head tbh and the bar was pretty low with their designs lol, G-max Alcremie should have just been an evolution because it's pretty.. eccentric, which is why I agree...
  6. Jolty94

I hope we get more than these revealed later. The only remaining things I ask for before release is the box legends types, starter evos and just a few more new Pokemon and Galarian forms.
  7. Jolty94

Gigantamax Eevee is the cuutest. Now I want giant gigantamax plushies so I can cuddle it as it neccessary. Charizard is meh, how much more does it need... Meowth is interesting, after reading the leak about the long Meowth I didn't know what to picture but it's.. better than I expected...
  8. Jolty94

New Pokémon Discussion

Oh damn that's awesome then! I just checked Serebii also and you're right. That definitely puts it higher on my list now despite how I still feel about it's design. So does that mean Aura Wheel is the only thing that swaps between Electric and Dark type? Like Flying Press?
  9. Jolty94

New Pokémon Discussion

Wow it's been a while since I've posted here but I'm BACK.. probs until the game is released lol (but reading all the posts on every thread this Summer has been more than enough to keep me going) :D Anyways, I looooove Grookey, I always end up falling in love with the Grass starters anyway (bar...
  10. Jolty94

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

A lot of them just sound like mixtures of Pokemon names we already have lol, like the ones starting with Lap, Venu, Dunspa.. didn't seem like much effort went into those names tbh.
  11. Jolty94

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Honestly Sinnoh was one of the most beautiful regions imo, and it came at a perfect time and was such a great lead for the 4th gen of Pokemon, and don't get me started on how every starter is just adorably perfectly proportionate and we probably won't get a trio like it again anytime soon. It's...
  12. Jolty94

Yeah I definitely do hope Sinnoh remakes come before LGJ (if it ever is a thing), and I guess them not including newer gen evos wouldn't be an issue if Sinnoh did come first and LGJ after as of what happened with LGPE, but I'm holding out hope for newer gen evos in a potential new LG game...
  13. Jolty94

I see your point and I don't think past formulas will help guess when we will actually get the DP remake, but I haven't seen the hype train ride as hard for Sinnoh as the demand was for Hoenn remakes as of yet, people are boarding the train for it because we assume it's next in line, but ngl I...
  14. Jolty94

Lmao how did we go from discussing identity politics and that they deserve no place in a Pokemon game, to Identity Pokemon.
  15. Jolty94

I agree with you, but the UK recently has had this attachment to the same thing and they need to get away quick, as an LGBT person living in the UK, identity politics does nothing but complicate things moving forward in regards to coming to agreements in anything.. The only case where I would...