Recent content by Jolty94

1. Jolty94

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

It's easier to see in the actual trailer at the 44 second mark as her hands move in a similar motion to someone using a phone in the palm of their hand, whatever it is the NPC appears to be on a handheld device of some kind. So personally, along with that and the fact other people populating...
  2. Jolty94

I'm personally betting on the game taking place in the future or at least after XY as one of the NPCs in Lumiose when Pikachu runs past can be seen using what looks like a phone/holocaster... So I do doubt it's in the past.
  3. Jolty94

I agree with the point you make about the starters, and personally I would like a variation of different region starters like PLA had, and have the Kalos starters catchable in the wild also like PLA did for the Gen 4 starters. Although on the point of Greninja, I could see them creating a Mega...
  4. Jolty94

I have been reading through everything on here since the game was announced and am still only on page 22 haha, but wanted to give my two cents :) As someone who was firmly in the Pokemon Z camp during 2014/15, and those who remember me on here all those years ago know how passionate I was for...
  5. Jolty94

If you could change one thing about these games (good or bad), what would you change?

Whilst I think the story of SV is some of the best since the BW days, one thing I would definitely change is the performance, not even the graphical quality of the game, literally just the performance. Feeling nauseous when the frame rate drops to around 15 and stays there whilst riding around...
  6. Jolty94

Ugliest pokemon gen9

It's Scovillain hands down, and it's pre-evo Capsakid. Probably my least favourite designs from the past 3 gens in total actually, and it sucks even more as I wanted a Grass/Fire type so bad, at least now I have Hearthflame Ogerpon to make up for it, but yeah; absolutely terrible design.
  7. Jolty94

A freaky glitch with Shiny sandwiches

This is a long shot and people are probably already aware but I'd say make sure that you're getting the 3 higher levels after making the sandwhich, so ideally you want: Type sparking power level 3, title power level 3, and lastly Encounter power level 3 (with this last one, sometimes if you're...
  8. Jolty94

What was your first Shiny Pokémon in SV?

In my Violet playthrough it was a Skiddo after about 3 hours of playing and I almost missed it, then after around 50+ hours in, I found a shiny Gogoat, and then probably around another 50 hours after that; ANOTHER shiny Gogoat, all at full odds lol. In my Scarlet playthrough, my first shiny was...
  9. Jolty94

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I agree with a lot of the comments above on The Teal Mask especially, although I do have a soft spot for Kieran and really enjoyed his storyline, the whole time I was just like "Aw no dude you can be my friend, screw your sister" lol. But aside from that, I do have to agree with a lot of what...
  10. Jolty94

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I don't mind the turtle, I think he's really cute, the only thing I really dislike about the design though is the type symbols on the shell, like the symbols that you would assume are/were just a human interpretation of each type.. like in a drawn symbolic form? Like the type markings on the...
  11. Jolty94

Thoughts on Geeta?

She just didn't pop out at me like previous Champions... She was kinda just there to be an authority figure without much umph imo. I didn't like her team and I would 100% change it, maybe to something like... Glimmora, Lucario, Ceruledge/Armarouge (chosen depending on the one that isn't in your...
  12. Jolty94

Scarlet/Violet DLC

That's an interesting way to look at it, but not entirely true as there are hundreds of games that had a very messy release period due to being "incomplete" or appearing "unfinished" in regards to either gameplay or performance, and they have all in some instance had extremely heavy updates, and...
  13. Jolty94

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I personally believe they didn't show any footage because they are aware there would be heavy backlash, asif there wasn't backlash already because a lot of people wanted acknoledgement on camera that they are aware of the current performance issues with the game, and that they would fully...
  14. Jolty94

Am I the only one who is horribly disappointed with the duck’s final evolution?

When I saw the leaks of it (because I remember there was only that like small sprite leak of it at first before we saw the full model) I thought it was just a Water Blaziken lol, but I was mistaken. I never saw it the whole game until Nemona used hers against me, and I must say I was very...
  15. Jolty94

What Pokémon do you wish was in SV?

Bulbasaur (although he'll likely be added in future DLC along with Squirtle). Ninetales. Porygon line. Politoed. Shuckle. Lotad line (really should have been included from the get-go). Metagross. Blitzle line. Ferrothorn. Bewear (just love it).
Back
Top Bottom