• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Recent content by Jolty94

1. Jolty94

SPOILERS Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen VIII)

Just wondering if anyone knows if an egg is determined to be shiny before you get it from the nursery lady or not? I'm guessing it isn't but am a little worried because I'm having a drift issue with my FIFTH replacement joycon at the minute and trying to hatch for a shiny galarian slowpoke but...
  2. Jolty94

How is the Wild Area?

It was great during my playthrough, to go back to it and grind or do some raids. But after the post game story, I only really go back to do raids or get some items and it often feels like a chore sometimes especially given the turbo on the Rotom Bike comes and goes no matter how much you upgrade...
  3. Jolty94

Kind of wish the "Scottish Pokemon Trainer" meme didn't happen with Gloria for SwSh.

I agree with you whole heartedly but unfortunately that is just another dark side of the internet and Twitterverse in general. There will sadly never be enough good man/bot power to outweigh the bad. That's why it's good we have places like this forum to discuss how we feel and why these things...
  4. Jolty94

Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I seem to still have bad luck even sometimes with 3/4 other players, to the point where I know that if me or another player gets a move in with 20+ damage; the dyna/giga will put up their shield and the fact that only max moves can take out two bars does annoy me. Because it's like you...
  5. Jolty94

Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but I really don't like that only max moves take away 2 bars of the shield that dynas put up. They really should have made it so that super effective moves in general from any Pokemon dyna or not take away 2 bars...
  6. Jolty94

The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

Yeah I can't tell you how many times this happened with me hosting and a few people joining for Giga Sandaconda, every time "Oh no! The Pokemon broke free!"
  7. Jolty94

SPOILERS Official Sword/Shield Travelog Thread

I did try to post some pics of my final team but files were too big. It was a tough decision on my first playthrough so I ended up rotating between 8 Pokemon. My final team and mostly throughout the game also was/is: Rillaboom Toxtricity Obstagoon Centiskorch Corviknight Arctozolt Grimmsnarl...
  8. Jolty94

What are you most looking forward to right now?

So me and my best friend are currently in Serbia at Belgrade aiport waiting 16 hours to catch a connecting flight from here to London. It was the cheapest way that we could find a way out of Cyprus. I grew up between Cyprus and the UK, and me and my best buddy moved to Cyprus on a whim in May...
  9. Jolty94

I'm getting the game in a couple weeks and just wondering if anyone can tell me all the rule options for wifi and local battles? Is it the same as SM or is there also an option to set Pokemon to level 100 or just the same as before where the default level set is 50 and the open one (where they...
  10. Jolty94

I'm getting the game in a couple weeks and just wondering if anyone can tell me all the rule options for wifi and local battles? Is it the same as SM or is there also an option to set Pokemon to level 100 or just the same as before where the default level set is 50 and the open one (where they...
  11. Jolty94

Apparently there's a really bad crash bug

It's definitely a Switch problem, it is known for having a multitude of errors. I've experienced a lot of them with various games and other apps. The Youtube app on the Switch for example runs absolutely terribly and is known for often giving the "Youtube is unavailable right now" message...
  12. Jolty94

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

Meanwhile; I'm trying to flog Spyro Trilogy and Mario Odyssey on marketplace over here in Cyprus so I can afford Sword for €60 D: ... me and my best friend have saved to move back to the UK in just under 10 days and I'd be lying if I said Pokemon wasn't a priority also lmao. The irony is that...
  13. Jolty94

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Tbh in regards to one thing people are saying: the moment the player climbs the ladder in that one area, the trainers beside throwing pokeballs just pause and stop doing it. Then once off the ladder, their animations apparently start again. Gamexplain and one other channel/person commented on...
  14. Jolty94

Enjoy the game! :D Also, does anyone know if Jolteon did actually get Electro Ball added to it's moveset? Can someone confirm that for me please and also if it got any other new moves besides Copycat and the other one that the eeveelutions all got.
  15. Jolty94

There are some truly amazing games already and I know that hopefully (if they listen) there will be some future Pokemon games amongst SwSh that will really push its limits. Mainline or spinoffs; I know Pokemon in general besides the main games too will have a great 4-5 years ahead. I...