• Hey all, with Pokémon Legends Arceus leaking, please keep all leaks and new information to this thread! Many people don't want this game spoiled for them, so please be courteous!
  • This is it. ME has trained up for this moment and is now rematching Sinnoh's Elite Four and Champion. Watch here as he and his Flying team take to the skies in a climatic battle against Cynthia and this series comes to a close.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
J
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have my fans I suppose. I wonder when the fan club will come. XD also do you like my new smiley that I made? Looks better in PC text though. X}
    I did a censor bypass. Oh well it lifts in 2 weeks so I don't mind. More time for exams now and I was getting bored of pc so it works out. And anyway with exams time flies like that so no biggie. I can now give attention to this site and all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…