Recent content by Jorah

1. J

Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US revealed: T

Re: Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US reveale £4.99 = $8.04 (US), $8.54 (Aus), €5.94 or 805 ¥. Don't understand why it is so much more expensive for the UK just for data. I know, I know, £4.99 still doesn't seem much, but I don't get why we're charged...
  2. J

New McDonalds toys coming to Australia next month: McDonalds Collection included

I would shamelessly go into Maccy D's and get a Happy Meal if they were doing this promotion in the UK.
  3. J

Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown on o

Re: Animated B2W2 trailer now officially available: Yesterday's leaked trailer shown Is there a translation of this anywhere? Just want to say I loved N's voice.
  4. J

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda If this does end up being a sequel to BW, then Nintendo are getting my hard earned money yet again. Damn you, Game Freak.
  5. J

Pokémon cards allegedly link to adult website: QR code misdirects, shocks family

The sad thing is, this is probably exactly what happened. Some people are just this stupid to make this sort of excuse -_-
  6. J

Fourteenth Pokémon movies coming to UK DVD April 9: Both films to be released on DVD

Re: Fourteenth Pokémon movies coming to UK DVD April 9: Both films to be released on I don't really understand why it has to be released a few days after the US, I always wonder why there's a few days delay (not that I really care). Amazon is cheaper than Play, and seeing as I haven't watched...
  7. J

News New ending song to debut on the 5th January - "Seven-coloured Arch"

Re: New ending song to debut on the 5th January I'll be glad when it changes, I hate Ieru Kana. It just sounds so "flat" and boring. People think that the first opening for the series goes on too long in general, not that this one is staying a particularly long time. At least, I do. :P
  8. J

Pokémon, Nobunaga's Ambition crossover announced: Revealed on Twitter by Dengeki Onli

Re: Pokémon, Nobunaga's Ambition crossover announced: Revealed on Twitter by Dengeki The art for this looks amazing. At first I wasn't sure, but it seems as though this game could be interesting, so I do hope it's released in English.
  9. J

Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced for ..

Re: Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced fo Glad I haven't bought a 3DS yet, then. Still, I won't be buying one until the next main Pokemon game comes out :P
  10. J

Music Background music of the show

Dunno if anyone's interested, but I made a list of the tracks on the CD which have never been released before :P 57 of the 88 tracks haven't been released before (as long as I've counted correctly) and 11 are "repeated" remixed tracks Spoiler for the long list, the track no. is the number on...
  11. J

If the champion battle themes, the RBY Gym theme and Route 27 are released, I die a very, very happy woman. :D And the RSE Victory Road theme, which has only been used in the anime a few times, but really is amazing. If there aren't too many re-released tracks, I'll definitely try and buy this...
  12. J

I really like the RSE Victory Road theme, Route 27, and the sad music that plays in AGO01 when Ash helps Pikachu up the cliff (Japanese version). If the track doesn't have an official name, and it's from the games, people just give them the name of where it comes from in the games...that one...
  13. J

The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread

Wow, this list is great. I didn't know there were episodes where they actually kept all of the music, although I did know 4Kids did sometimes keep a lot of music in the early episodes. I look forward to the lists for other episodes, too ^^
  14. J

Review S12 EP16: The Lonely Snover!

When Ash, Brock and Dawn fall asleep and Snover tries waking them up? That's Japanese
  15. J

What Are Your Favorite Background Songs From The Anime?

That's the RBY Champion Battle theme, it doesn't have another name because it's not released
Back
Top Bottom