11:30 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, yes i can do it. ^^
    i'll be back in about 4 hours or so.

School right now. xD;

& yes i want our tie breaker, lol check my sig,
    your on my losses & my wins. XDD
    Actually, I'm heading over to my friend's tonight when he gets off work, I can get on WiFi there if you're on.
    Hey, the library down the street as free WiFi, so if you're ready I could head down there. What's your friend code though? Mine is 4297 4981 7528
    Yeah, I got the PCP this morning when I found out I could in America lol. I was at a friend's house that and WiFi, but he has to work so I'm home where I can't connect again. Sorry. I do have a Jolly Heracross and it IS female, so as soon as I can connect to WiFi, I'll let you know.
    Hehe. Yeah about that. My DS broke:( So now I think I have to close the shop up. If you want to open your own then that's okay. Good luck!:)
    Hey, I've been mating this Heracross all day basically, and I've gotten no Adamant natures yet. I even went and hunted down an adamant natured Ditto and gave it an everstone, hoping that'd help, but still no luck. Any other nature you'd accept? If not I can keep mating if you want.
    Just what you can catch in Diamond basically. Not anythign remarkable. I don't have all the daily swarm Pokemon yet though.
    Not ready, my router is still not working correctly, I'll have to go to a friends house tomorrow or the day after. What do you want besides Heracross, for the other 2?
    It's fine if Arceus has been touched, I just want to be able to excess the bonus stuff in HG/SS. I missed out on all of that in Diamond. As for Shaymin, the one you get at Flower Paradise in Platinum with Oak's Letter works, the one in Diamond/Pearl doesn't though. I might be able to borrow with a friend of mine who has Platinum though, so if you can't get Shaymin that ok.
    TRU Arceaus, PCP, and the event Shaymin that can get the gracedia flower in hg/ss if possible.
    We have traded before... I don't just register random people I haven't traded with... But it's not really that important. Just something small that I could've gotten done but wasn't completely necessary. ^^;
    I might be able to use a friend's WiFi sometime tomorrow after I get back in town, or the day after. I'll continue working on the Heracross for now. What do you want for the other two?
    That's okay. If I may, if you remember, can you tell me the name that corresponded to the FC you used to use (the one that I had) so that I can get rid of a space in my pad?

Thank you so very much, btw!
    Thank you! I entered the one that was in your profile, not your sig! Okay, let me go register you!
    I still don't see you... If you tell me your name (In PM, perhaps?), I can go see which one is you, delete you, and then re-register you? =/
    I did it again, and it says you have already been registered, once again. What's your name, so I can confirm whether I have you or not?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom