J
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just updated my too many larvitars thread. You get first crack at choosing any of the new pokes listed for the stealth rock TM. Just let me know so I can put it down as reserved.
    My FC is 1419 8502 4195, but i can't trade just now, doing hoemwork, i will vm you in 10 mins or so when i'm done.
    Thank you for the TM. You're still on my reserved list for a stealth rock. We'll figure out a pokemon later.
    Have you checked the thread recently? I've updated my first post and none of the pokes you asked for are available. I've also made it known that I will not do any other trades for other shinies until the ones in the reserve list are off-loaded to the people I promised them to.

We can do the trade for the dratini for now.

Once I've concluded the other trades (or determined that the person who asked for the poke isn't making any effort to follow through with the trade), then I'll update the first post again and list what I have available and what I want for them.

I'll be on the Wifi shortly. I believe you have a substitute, correct?
    I'm not sure when I'll be on tomorrow, but definitely some time in the evening. I'll try to reserve an hour around 8 pm EST. I have to share this computer with my family. Look for me around noon EST as well.

The swinub is already reserved for someone else.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom