Recent content by Josep94

1. J

Offering: Lvl. 70 UT Lugia

I can give you a lv 53 metagross Any legendary bird from kanto. any legendary from hoen except latios, latias , jirachi, and deoxys Or a random pokemon that is on you're mind EDIT: lv 100 blaziken lv 51 torterra i can bred almost any pokemon... (and any starter) lv: 44 blissey lv 61...
  2. J

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? I also hope that the members of a team stop using the same damn pokemon over and over again... like ratata in gen I and II, poochyena in gen II and stunky and purugly in gen IV. It would also be cool if there where to be more to deal with the team...
  3. J

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? There are hundreds of replies to this post and i won't read them all so if someone already said this don't blame me. I hope they make an anti-woboffet pokemon...
  4. J

GIVING AWAY many mannnny shiny, legendary, rare (and not so rare) pokemon!!

ummmm can i have the shiny lugia and ho-oh? i can get a spheal, eevee, male nidoran, psyduck, Cyndaquil, Houndour,Electrike, Swinub and trapinch. if you give me some time to breed the ones i don't currently have right now...
  5. J

Wanted exeggcute

i can give you one... do you have any entei?
  6. J

OFFERING: SUPER POKEMONS !!!

I'm interested in the shiny charmander, are yo looking something in particular, other than event pokemon?
  7. J

In Memoriam: Celebrities

RIP Cliff Burton (bass-metallica) RIP Kurt Cubain (Singer-guitarrist-nirvana)
  8. J

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Otherside- Red hot chili peppers
  9. J

What is your sexual preference?

People seem to be pretty open around here... I'm heterosexual but I have nothing against homosexuals
  10. J

Offering UT Lapras

no, it's emerald
  11. J

Wanted: Qualot

Ummm i can give you one or two for a thunder wave and/or a stealth rock tm
  12. J

Offering UT Lapras

I can give you a rayquaza, kyogre, registeel/ice/rock, zapdos, articuno, moltres, mewtwo, and I can breed any starter you want.
  13. J

Wanted: legit legendaries

sorry I can't right now maybe later or tomorrow
  14. J

ummmmm how about the entei?
  15. J

What can you offer for the latias then?
Back
Top Bottom