• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm afraid I have some bad news, we're still riding on black blobs when we surf, but oh, it gets better when we take pictures:

Instagram

Whenever you take a picture while surfing, the Pokemon is changed to a Lapras for the picture. SERIOUSLY, is this how they are to treat Floatzel is by replacing it with the generic surfing Gen 1 Pokemon? Why does Floatzel always get treated so badly?
    That's why I always carry an Electric Pokemon with me just in case, be it Manectric, Jolteon, or Raichu, I at least have something to kill flyers.
    Well, most bird Pokemon don't appeal to me that much, except probably Staraptor, who I found very useful in D/P/Pt, note that I don't hate all Flying Pokemon, as I have a Flygon in Black 2 who is absolutely amazing. It's just most birds that don't appeal me, only ones that do appeal to me are usually birds of prey.
    I don't want to use Sky Battles since I'm not a fan of bird and flying Pokemon. I'd be absolutely mad, since they've only given Megas to POPULAR Pokemon so far, not unpopular ones like Floatzel or Mienshao.
    If it doesn't I will be very mad at Nintendo, VERY mad. Only one Pokemon I actually LIKE has gotten a Mega so far (Lucario), and the rest are either overrated Gen 1 Pokemon (Charizard, Mewtwo), Pokemon I don't really care about (Ampharos, Mawile), or ubers/pseudo-legendaries (Garchomp, Tyranitar), and things are beginning to look scary for Floatzel.
    Buizel was JUST SUCH A BADASS IN THE ANIME AND I THINK THAT IS WHAT MADE HIM EVEN MORE COOLER I THINK MAN
    I WANT Ash, or a Traveling Companion or a Rival to have Litleo so it can Appear a lot and then FINALLY PYROAR IS HERE.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom