Joshawott
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the "choose 3 starters" thread you said the Pokemon you chose only had one evolution each...what about Slowking?
    I take it you own PokemonWorldUK? I tried to register, and it says "Confirmation code is incorrect, I typed 'lol' and 'Pikachu' in the * boxes, and I typed the word box's words in correctly, so I don't know whats wrong, if I register before you awnser, i'll inform you.

EDIT: Never mind, I registered. Love the forums by the way :D
    Yes, I know :p Just being a bit immature.
    What day exactly is the election?
    Btw, I love your avatar! Wooper is such a cute Pokemon!
    Silly conservatives.
    For some reason, I have quite a strong dislike for Cameron. Not sure what it is exactly, he just seems quite fake.
    Plus, he seems to be trying to copy Obama with his whole 'change' thing. Only just saying 'change' all the time isn't going to make him as popular as Obama.
    I think the way he suggested China was a big threat was very funny though :D
    Hehe, thats an idea :)
    Annoyingly, I can't vote at this election. I turn 18 in a week and its too late to register.
    Oh well, the rest of my family will be voting though.
    That's true. Doesn't help that there are a lot of Tory newspapers...
    What gets to me is people not voting for LibDems because 'they never get in', ...well, yeah, thats because you never vote for them. Instead of voting for the 'lesser of two evils', vote for a party you believe in!
    (Sorry, just a little rant :p)
    I love their idea of getting rid of student university fees.
    Aah, must cross my fingers for the election!
    Hello! Just passing here to cheer for your political opinions!
    I really hope this debate has given the libdems a chance to win.
    idk just seemed like they would hinting rocket in there name meaning they would need 1 to get to raquaza
    well they all want legendary rocket raquaza aqua kyoger magma groundon Galactic palkia and dialga
    Hey, are you still on the elite 4? Save Ho-Oh or Lugia untill the champion. My advice. For Kanto, TRAIN HARD XD Took me ages to finally beat Lt. Serge. It's a seriously big leap in levels. Go in prepared.
    sorry for spamming, but can you clone?
    I really need a cloner for my adamant lv. 1 giritina
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom