Joshawott
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there :)
    I'm looking for some advice on a new VGC team, your advice on the last one helped a lot so I was hoping to get some on my new team.

Would you mind?
    Looks like it's you and me first on the Smash tourney, Onodera vs. Marika! >:O

Haha let me know when's a good time for you, I'll keep my Skype open when I'm free so you can catch me there too.
    Pretty okay on the days depression doesn't grab hold. I'm anxiously awaiting ORAS, what with my Hoenn bias. You?
    Soooo how you doin? I mean to come here more often like I used to but sometimes I forget or then I get here and don't feel like I can contribute to anything.
    Ahaha same here about the hugging pillow XD Ahh why just Chitoge...I'd probably end up getting hers but it feels like a betrayal if I get her first so I'll wait for Onodera. :p

I did not expect Ruri and her grandfather to be that good of a story, very good development for Ruri (and Shuu!). I get so used to the comedy that the serious stuff really hits home, goes to show that the author is gonna give us the feels when he decides to start ending the story.
    YESSS Shuu and Ruri moments are always nice! That chapter with the king game renewed my hope XD I think he has the best development out of anyone so I'm hoping he gets a good ending.

Well she also can't cook but I feel like that just adds more to her adorableness. Haru is a nice addition, I'm kinda rooting for her since she gets these good moments with Raku which just adds more to the conflict @_@ Did an Amazon-eBay sweep for Nisekoi plushies but nothing yet, I'd want to collect them all XD
    Tsugumi has some good interactions with Raku (better than Chitoge I'd say) so I do like seeing her. I've always been for Onodera since the start though...right when she was introduced I thought she'd make an interesting character, the rival bakery chapter with her mom always cracks me up XD I agree on Tachibana on the recent chapters, even without being the focus she's worked her way up.

Shuu is the best! He always brings out the best on any situation and his serious moments are really good too. 83
    Onodera best girl.

I actually have been liking Tachibana more the past couple of chapters so she's my second favorite. Tsugumi chapters have the funniest scenes though especially when Shuu's involved XD
    Hmmmm well I'm not gonna suggest engineering becuase that's hell :p it pays well overall but again it's al ot of math and computer stuff.
    Still nothing? :c well you can have mine, I mean I'm pretty much doing it to help my parents out but it's a bit of a hassle to handle both studying and working, though I do need to gather experience.
    I'm good, I'm starting a new school term tomorrow so I'm enjoy my last day of break, though working and studying is sitll a drag to be honest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom