Recent content by Jragonair

1. J

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Liar - Yo Gotti
  2. J

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3
  3. J

Crisis in Johto

Hope I'm not too late! Name: Ricky De'Somago Age: 21 Gender: Male Appearance: Ricky is of average height and slim weight. He stands at around 5'9" and weighs only 128 lbs. His most striking feature is his albinism. Ricky is an albino. He has snow white hair and very pale skin. His eyes are...
  4. J

The Ultimatism Incident

Goddamnit I hit my nose while reading this -.- but no problem man, seeya
  5. J

The Ultimatism Incident

I'm back. Sorry, haven;t been home in weeks. Last hoorah of the summer. acs1903- accepted. Startup in a minute.
  6. J

The Ultimatism Incident

I.M. Flawless - Accepted. Clever name;) Gym Leader Clavin - Both accepted. The Anonymous - Accepted! Wonderful signup, it's been too long chap. And I'll just put you in trainer. cityvillian - Accepted. Finally, a weapon personel. JakkuEbansu - Accepted.
  7. J

The Ultimatism Incident

Flaze, reserved.
  8. J

The Ultimatism Incident

No problem, GoldenrodGirl reserved.
  9. J

The Ultimatism Incident

AD: Accepted, of course. We all know who your character is though. ;) And levels don't really matter. DarksydeGoldHeart: Reserved.
  10. J

The Ultimatism Incident

Yes, acs1903 reserved.
  11. J

The Ultimatism Incident

ATTENTION:THIS IS A TRAVELSVERSE RPG. IF YOU AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH THE TRAVELSVERSE, PLEASE TALK TO EITHER ME OR INSTRUTILUS. Everything happens for a reason. The entirety of the Hoenn Wars was originally a set-up. It did grow out of control into massive faction-to-faction war that...
  12. J

Contest Qwilfish vs Dunsparce

Re: Qwilfish vs Dunsparse Qwilfish, I always just found it attractive. It's cute, a little round puffball of spines:)
  13. J

Elite Trainer Association - Opened Doors Year One

Sign-up anytime soon? I know you have a lot on your plate, Instrutilus.
  14. J

Journey to Plastic Beach

Job Application: Head of Security/ Personal Assassin for Murdoc Name: Pontifex "Orcus" Caedis Age: 31 Appearance: Weapon: In the past I have employed a number of weapons, but for your protection, these are what I shall use. Kukri, a Nepalese knife with an inward blade...
  15. J

Pokemon: Reign of Shadows

Falcon Agent Greg "G" Erge Age: 29 Gender: Male Appearance: Greg stands in at about 5'8" and weighs in at around 130 lbs. He has thick black, straight hair that is sorta messy and comes down past his ears, so it's a tad long. He has lighter skin, but he tans regularly, keeping his...
Back
Top Bottom