Recent content by jroc

1. J

Speculating things that didnt come true

Remember when you thought you knew what was going to be part of an upcoming pokemon game (english names, pokemon based on certain animals, additional evos, ect.), but ended up never turning out to be part of the game? This could be applied to any of the games, Really. Some of the things I...
  2. J

Ideas For New Pokemon

Scrangly- Evolves from Scrafty by leveling with king's rock
  3. J

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

boohooboohooboohoo I like how some of the people here that complain about the english names announced are the ones that accuse others for people using the japanese names for previous gen Pokemon. Wait a month and you'll all get used to it. Like last time.
  4. J

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf Could follow central time.
  5. J

Isshu: R/B'ized!

My mistake! This is because of my dropbox wipe awhile ago. Here!: and for your troubles, here is some r/b'ized music I did too: Plasma Grunt: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5453430/plasma.mp3 Trainer battle: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5453430/trainer.mp3
  6. J

UPDATE: somebody had already done all the pokemon in R/B style, some of which I contributed! I will post the image as soon as I find it.
  7. J

Localized Names

Re: English names Tsutaja: Larvine Pokabu: Coilet or Charcoil Mijumaru: Monotide
  8. J

Localized Names

Re: English names Tsutaja: Larvine Janobii: Janivy Jaroda: Jarovine Pokabu: Porkabu Chaobu: Charbu Embuoh: Emboar Mijumaru: monotter futachimaru: Duotide Daikenki: Trinami
  9. J

Darumakka and the kibago lines are the next on my list :]
  10. J

3DS launching next year in Japan/EU/NA... 25000 yen in Japan, no price for NA/EU yet

Re: 3DS launching next year in Japan/EU/NA... 25000 yen, or 300$ All the more reason to actually buy it.
  11. J

Theory: Did Giovanni Commit Suicide in HG/SS?

Maybe it's just an audio glitch that they didnt bother to fix because they decided it'd be fun to screw with us :]
  12. J

I dunno about you, but Chaobuu scares the crap out of me.
  13. J

14. J

I thought it would be a unique idea to extend the res by about 4, since theres much more detail to these Pokes than gen 1. Even though that doesnt seem that big of a res extension, it really is; Resizing Desukan down by 4 pixels or so would be horrifying. So for the sake of being able to...
  15. J

aaannnndd tada! Finished the Mijumaru line! Next is Tsutaja's and then Porkabu's! Man, Daikenki took a forever and a half..
Back
Top Bottom