Recent content by Ju-da-su

1. J

WANT: Dream World Starter (WITH KNOWN ORIGINAL OT ONLY!) and Gen 1-4 events

What I mean is Mat never gets most of his DW events (with exception only for the Jolteon and Arceus) from the actual PGL promotion. They were obtained from PokeStock, which allow you to put pretty much any pokemon, including unreleased pokemons (aka. Gen 5 pokemons like Snivy) directly into the...
  2. J

WANT: Dream World Starter (WITH KNOWN ORIGINAL OT ONLY!) and Gen 1-4 events

I'm looking for Dream World starters, JP or Korean, but I only want ones that you know who the original OT of it is and must have proof of legitimacy for it. It's highly preferred if you're the original OT of it yourself. Reason for this is because I think about 95% of the DW starters...
  3. J

ELT and Wasshoi Singing Pikachu

I just got both of these with both OT, both Timid and flawless. Both seem legit according to PokeCheck. I'm offering those two for either: 1. Someone to help me RNG two DW Pichu from these Pikachu. Look below for the requirement. 2. Other RNG'd events. My most wanted are legit Dream World...
  4. J

WANT: RNG'er. Will provide you with RARE PARENT!

I just got event ELT Singing Pikachu, so now I'm looking for someone to help me RNG breed for these 2 little Pichu: Adamant or Jolly female with dreamworld ability and flawless/near flawless (only special attack is not 31) Timid or Modest male with dreamworld ability and near flawless, best for...
  5. J

Want : Japanese Event Zekrom and Reshiram

Nothing specific...I just want any events that I don't have yet and must be UT...but since I have all the events that you have in your thread already except Saikyou Dragonite which isn't UT (just found your shop)... ._."
  6. J

Want : Japanese Event Zekrom and Reshiram

I have both of them...but I don't really see any events that I like in your shop or Victini's shops (in your sig) though...Are there anything else you can offer for them? I'm looking mainly for events... .-.
  7. J

Japanese Pokemons Giveaway~ (GEN 4)

If you still want it, post your FC (Gen 4 though), and we can set up the trade.
  8. J

Alright, be in the room one sec...
  9. J

Alright, am going in now...Sorry for taking a little too long (BW Wifi just sucks sometimes...-_-")
  10. J

Can you wait for about 10 minutes? I need to do one quick trade in White first, then I'll get back to you. >_<"
  11. J

Yep, any ball you want...:p Sorry for posting too many times. I kept on getting timeout, so I tried posting it to tell you that you can have all of them and you need to have the pokemons hold the ball...Now, I need to delete the posts out...-.-"
  12. J

You can have all three. Sorry. And can you have your pokemons hold some kinds of ball, please? I did say that in my post. >_>"
  13. J

Sorry, I only limit the pokemons in Misc section to 2 per person only (since I actually want the ones I have at mass gone faster than those), so please choose one out. EDIT: Oops, sorry, forgot that Gible and Tyrogue are also the mass ones. Alright, be in the room shortly. Alright, be in...
  14. J

Can you specify which Torchic you want? Sorry, I limit the Ditto to 1 per person only. What's your FC?
  15. J

Clearing out my SS box a bit. I have lots of Japanese pokemons in White, mostly IV'd stuffs, that I can giveaway as well, but some of my pokemons are screwed back a while ago when I use PokeGen to transfer one PKM file into my game. They're made to be "nicknamed" even though I never nickname...
Back
Top Bottom